OT: Count To A Million Game!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
5155 why not save the trouble and trade for an impreza trunk or something? get rid of the holes all together. but yes that size wll be fine and a second sheet of it isnt a terrible idea

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5156 - Idk. Ultimately, this is cheaper and easier to swap the wing back on if/when I so desire.

I'm about to order two 60"x24" sheets.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5158 - It's held up so well over the past 3-1/2 years. I was DD'ing the car all that time. It sat in the scorching South Florida sun for many days and later endured dozens of subzero winter days here in Michigan. Now that I don't really DD the car anymore, it should last even longer, provided that I apply it as well as I did last time.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5167 - Cool. I was just wondering because we have quite a few members in the PA, OH and MI. I grew up in northwest PA and currently live in southeast Michigan. It's good to know who is nearby for any future events we might plan.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5169 - Damn in-laws (or I guess future in-laws). My gf's sister-in-law is such a doucher. I seriously think she doesn't like me. Good I say, because I never cared for her either.

5170 - sounds like me and my wife's SIL. Couldn't stand her from the get go and then she cheats on, leaves, then begs for my brother in law to take her back. And the moron takes her back.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5174 - This helps.

d0b2205266b1e11395bd2c37ca48629c.jpg