OT: Count To A Million Game!

7297 who all is running two sets of wheels? Should I get another set of tpms sensors or say screw it and deal with the light on the dash

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7297 who all is running two sets of wheels? Should I get another set of tpms sensors or say screw it and deal with the light on the dash

7299 that's all a matter of preference. do you check your tire pressures regularly? would the extra $400ish be worth it?

7300 Yeah I didn't no they were that much I checked on em yesterday. I'm use to checking my pressure regularly so it's no big deal

1aa5215825fadeff426bad6aac2082de.jpg

7301 this is the companion stator to that big stator!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7304 - I really need to change the alarm clock ringtone on my phone. It's so pleasant, I'd rather listen to it go off for a while and stay in bed, than shut it off and wake up. :lol: I probably need to go back to the "GENERAL QUARTERS! GENERAL QUARTERS! ALL HANDS MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS!"

When I was on sea duty, that would wake me from a coma and I'd have my uniform on before my feet touched the deck.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7306 ditto friend!

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7307 - Thanks! If I get my new scope mount in the mail, I'll have a REALLY good weekend.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

7308 my gas block for my ar came in. But this weekend I'm finishing my pitbike build after a long 5 months. Of finding parts

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7309 - Very nice. Have you seen the Firearms Thread? Go to Forums and scroll all the way to the bottom. It's a part of the OT group. You sound like you would like it. There's also a hunting an fishing thread. As a Pennsylvanian (now a Michigander), I can imagine a Mountaineer would enjoy both.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7312 pop noise?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7315 - I've had this happen before. Could never determine the cause. It sounded like it was in/around the firewall. Something flexed or shifted a hair and cause the noise I assume.