OT: Count To A Million Game!

6817 where I'm a liability and only 24 my insurance will go up alil bit which I don't understand so I've had this money saved up to go stage 1 so Ima just order vinyl and when I can turn the scratches in on my insurance and my rate not go up I'll turn it in and get go fast parts but shhhh that's a secret lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6818 its not your fault. It shouldn't go up.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6822 Ummmm... WOW?!?! :tup:

That is going to look amazing...

and that guy is a photoshop pro, damn! :bow:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6825 yeah man, very good! :tup:

6826 I ordered a sample of the material lastnight buddy should have it Monday he's gonna wrap something with it to c how well it molds and durability of it

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6829 anyone else annoyed by the gun emoji being replaced with a water squirter? I mean it means nothing but i just think its stupid

And thats all i have to say about that...

6831 guys I've really been thinking I can either live with the scratches and get ap and intake or wrap or dip car and stay stock. Idk what to do:((

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6832 Get the wrap and stay stock, power wise. Get sways and end links instead. :D

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6834 Show some pictures of the scratches. Let's see if -I- would be able to live with it.

f663cd70dfb34937412d3e589f0c8597.jpg

There's a good bit more on it but I wanna say a good bit of them will buff out just don't kno about a few of em