OT: Count To A Million Game!

6800 I def will. We shall see I say I'll just unhook the ap wen I have to go next time and cover the cobb tag with a sticker haha

6801 I love giving my boss hell. He's down her training me on some industrial motors and keeps walking away. And I've been messing with him tell him how the hell am I gonna learn wen u leave all the time. So I just told him Ima put waiting on boss on my time tickets and he told me he'd kick my ass

6801 I love giving my boss hell. He's down her training me on some industrial motors and keeps walking away. And I've been messing with him tell him how the hell am I gonna learn wen u leave all the time. So I just told him Ima put waiting on boss on my time tickets and he told me he'd kick my ass

Lol my boss you say something like why don't you know how to do it yet...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6804 so geico said my car is good they were checking for nos roll cage and other stupid shit. I don't have to have my car inspected ever again. And all my mom has said about my car is its to fast for her and she'll never drive it again hahaha she said she didn't leave 4th gear 40mph on 45mph speed zones

6805 rant post sorry but I'm livid right now!!!

Some one keyed my freaking car!! I'm so pissed!!!! Can't have anything fkn nice around here!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6806 That's gay dude.... how bad is the damage??

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6808 Oh wow, you've got to be kidding me!!!!!!! :angry: :banghead: :rambo:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6810 time to take someone out! ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6812 what color is that and how much to do it?

6813 It is candy gloss teal and my buddy owns a graphic shop and wraps cars so all I have to do is pay for material

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6814 score!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6815 Dude, hurry up and get it wrapped!!! Can't wait!!!! :banghead:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6817 what's your insurance company doing?