OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6759 give him a Pepsi. They like sugar. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6761 yep, lol.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6758 I think Ima try peppermint oil and some sticky traps

6763 - If you use sticky traps, you'll have to check them often or you'll have a rotting mouse smell in the car for a while. Try the peppermint oil first I'd say.

6765 Ok so I'm buying a tactrix cable and a WRX clock that has a plx wide band installed in it along with the rest of the guage components for a total of $140.

Is there any bennefit of running two AFR gauge maybe in two different locations on an sti or should I just flip the plx since I have an AFR gauge already?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

6770. It Friday life is good. And if the clock afr does not log flip it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6772 brap brap! :tard:

6770. It Friday life is good. And if the clock afr does not log flip it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
6773Yep that the plan Even though I think it does have options to log. I already have a uego AFR that I'm installing in the vent so I really dont need this one unless I set it up post cat and have the uego pre cat on the down pipe but I really don't think there's any use of doing that. unless George [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=5942]Real Auto Dynamics[/MENTION] can come up with a usage for me to use two AFR in two different locations when he gets stuck tuning my car lol.

6774 I still am contemplating on pulling the trigger on purchasing one of these na manifolds as well. This is the short runner that should fit on the tgv housings compared to the sti. There's the long runner as well but fuel rail clearing avcs sounds like a chore so I think the short runner on tgv delete housings would be a great compromise.

34ebbddff8051e9c090bd5b0eb92b5d2.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6775 - Hard to tell for sure, but what is it made out of?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

6775 - Hard to tell for sure, but what is it made out of?

6776 Their both aluminum I think I'll just end up porting the tgv assembly I have and throw them on eBay for $10 cheaper then others then purchase the 05+ 2.5 impreza long runner manifold and deal with either getting new file rails from out front that fit the manifold or spacers from moore performance that allow the use of stock and aftermarket rails.

I like the looks of the 2.5i runners better then the tgv housings I think their better matched for our heads then the traditional round tgv runners. The inside if the runners is what I'm talking about.

3ffc5119c978faca18b05907c3340bfa.jpg

This is an inner pic of the 2.5i manifold, I like how the runners are shaped and will just debur and casting issues to smooth them out.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6777 - I actually have some TGV Deletes in the garage that I never installed because they were too fat for my turbo inlet. Idk whether they'd work for you or not, but I really should sell them sometime. They've been out of the box, but wrapped up in bubble wrap for a while. I'd have to find a sales record or something to remember what make they are.