OT: Count To A Million Game!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6719 can i just say that Tirerack.com is AMAZING! i ordered wheels and tires yesterday for the jeep i bought. they are being delivered to my job today... already mounted and balanced 15x7 black steel wheels with 31x10.50/15 BFGoodrich All Terrain A/T K02. raised white letters out of course

6720 I just went to the mall and spotted this bad boy which I will say is one of the better looking crosstreks I've seen.
338951ec9d5156d43353ce231c523a7b.jpg

Then I got my daughter's hair done for kindergarten and proceeded to the food court where I ran in to an ex co worker. While chatting with my coworker a creeper sat across from us and then a couple minutes later my wife yells he's taking photos of uo her dress. I proceeded to tell him to leave then I said wait I'll take a photo then he started to run so I knew he was guilty and chased his ass down and detained him till the police got there. He smashed his phone but I'm sure the cops will get evidence from it since this guy was way to comfortable and trying to do upskirt pics on people.

Wtf has society turned in to is all I have to say.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6726 wtf?! Would that even fit under the car? Would it even have enough clearance without bottoming out?!

Whatever the case, I wanna hear it!

6726 wtf?! Would that even fit under the car? Would it even have enough clearance without bottoming out?!

Whatever the case, I wanna hear it!
6728 it's from a subaru conversion page I think it's for a vw vanagon with na subaru conversion but still wonder what it would sound like.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

6729 well fella/lady's I think I fell in love today haha. I was a the car wash I always go to to clean my car. And a GTR R35 pulls in and of course I had to stop what I was doin and go check it out hahaha. Well all the sudden this women gets out of it. And I was just like ERRMYYGAWD!! well we started talking and everything about her car and everything like that. Well hopefully tonight I'll get to ride in it and drive it. If she comes to the local car meets haha. I only got to snap a quick pic but I got her hooked on the sonax wheel cleaner haha
7fb255947f3173ec52c67ccf07b8b2e6.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6730 oh boy!

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

igotagtr ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
6734 - FML.... starting Calculus today. I have a terrible feeling about this. :shock:

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
6735 - Any advice concerning Calculus for someone who's not very good at math to begin with...?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6738 oh you know it!!