OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6876 your welcome bud. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
6877 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

This cartoon video was made directly from a transcript of an argument between a defendant (accused of murdering a fellow inmate) and a judge in Georgia.

It seems completely insane and unbelievable, so below I have provided a couple articles on the occurrence that contain links with the transcripts.

http://legal.blog.ajc.com/2016/06/23/georgia-judge-loses-it-over-vulgar-courtroom-exchange/
http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local/judge-criticized-for-vulgar-courtoom-exchange/nr7Hr/

6879 nice!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6880 [MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] How much was it?!

6883 do you guys think my stock bypass valve on my 05 sti should hold the FP green boost levels or should I get a synapse synchronic?

I only ask since I don't want to waste money on a blow off valve but I've heard good things about this individual valve and have heard that stock bypass valve fail at high boost

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6884 ive been trying to post more in IGOTAJEEP to bring some more members to it so i feel like ive been slacking over here... but im back. updated my member journal a little bit and jumped in on some topics

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6883 do you guys think my stock bypass valve on my 05 sti should hold the FP green boost levels or should I get a synapse synchronic?

I only ask since I don't want to waste money on a blow off valve but I've heard good things about this individual valve and have heard that stock bypass valve fail at high boost

6886 - The Synapse valve is great. I have one and love it. But the OEM valve is more than capable. If you aren't sure or it starts leaking boost, you can always crush the plenum a little bit with a block of wood and a rubber mallet. I laugh, but I'm serious. My factory valve is crushed a little bit.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
6886 - The Synapse valve is great. I have one and love it. But the OEM valve is more than capable. If you aren't sure or it starts leaking boost, you can always crush the plenum a little bit with a block of wood and a rubber mallet. I laugh, but I serious. My factory valve is crushed a little bit.

6887 did you see any benefits while using this valve. I'm skeptical of their claims and would only replace the stock valve if necessary and have chosen to go with the synapse if it's necessary.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6888 - The only thing I didn't care for about the OEM valve was the way it would dump all the boost in my intercooler system before closing and allowing boost to build back up again. It's not easy to describe. Basically, I used to drive some really twisty roads where I'd be WOT, then half throttle and WOT again. When going from WOT to half throttle, the OEM valve seemed to dump everything. The Synapse valve seems to only dump boost until pressure is equalized at half throttle. So when I'd get to WOT again, the OEM valve's complete dumping of boost would extend spool up to peak boost time where the Synapse valve seems to get me back to peak faster. (I have a huge front mount and a GT3071 turbo)

I hope that makes sense.

6888 - The only thing I didn't care for about the OEM valve was the way it would dump all the boost in my intercooler system before closing and allowing boost to build back up again. It's not easy to describe. Basically, I used to drive some really twisty roads where I'd be WOT, then half throttle and WOT again. When going from WOT to half throttle, the OEM valve seemed to dump everything. The Synapse valve seems to only dump boost until pressure is equalized at half throttle. So when I'd get go WOT again, the OEM valve's complete dumping of boost would extend spool up to peak boost time where the Synapse valve seems to get me back to peak faster.

I hope that makes sense.

6889 Makes complete sense and is why I've been eyeballing this bypass valve.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6890 - And now, back to homework, between moments of day dreaming about wtf is wrong with my car. :(

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6891 I have a Forge BPV that I've had on the car for roughly 5 years now. It comes with 3 different springs and shims specifically designed for coping with different boost pressures.

6893 so my dealership told me they couldn't pass my car for state inspection Bc of the tint I had over my reverse lights. Yet didn't say anything about my illegal window tint!! So I peeled the tint off now waiting for my new set to come In. Yet my window tint is illegal af!

6894 what happen to everyone posting on here daily we need to bring this thread back to life and hit our goal lol what's everyone's plans for the weekend??

6895.... sorry just been busy at work past few weeks. This weekend I will be meeting an engine builder to get my 04 back on the road and figure out what's wrong with my brand new engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk