gQbXiph.jpg

We need to see the mom!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

g9c8x5x.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6926 this now is a thread we can start enjoying. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6933 no thanks im good. i hate that car. everyone thinks its like the shit but the car is so played out its not even funny. everyone and their mother has one now.

yes its an amazing machine but thats all the credit i give it. in my opinion it ruined the Skyline GTR heritage.

6933 no thanks im good. i hate that car. everyone thinks its like the shit but the car is so played out its not even funny. everyone and their mother has one now.

yes its an amazing machine but thats all the credit i give it. in my opinion it ruined the Skyline GTR heritage.

6934 true!! If I had to chose any of them I'd rather have the r34 but we all knows how that goes

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
6396 - I love these news stories about the new Arby's Venison Sandwich. The comments sections are pure gold. They give me a fairly decent sampling of which portions of society will to starve to death the fastest after we finally run this country into the ground.

It gives me that warm and fuzzy, full of venison, feeling inside.

Remember kids, our ancestors survived an ice age and mega-fauna with nothing but animal skin clothing and pointy stick weapons. Start acting like you actually descended from them. ;)

This has been a public service announcement.