OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Have people lost their minds? ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
6398 - Most Americans definitely have. And worse, the vast majority of society cannot provide for themselves when it comes to hunting, fishing, farming, ranching, etc.

Over 7 Million people starved to death during the Great Depression, and back then, a lot more people knew how to find or grow food and also knew how to preserve it, such as canning. Nowadays, canning is almost an old-timey, hillbilly niche activity.

I sure hope it never comes to that, but if we should ever have a serious nationwide disaster or economic collapse, a lot more than 7 Million people will starve to death.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6399 sad point is your right.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

6396 - I love these news stories about the new Arby's Venison Sandwich. The comments sections are pure gold. They give me a fairly decent sampling of which portions of society will to starve to death the fastest after we finally run this country into the ground.

It gives me that warm and fuzzy, full of venison, feeling inside.

Remember kids, our ancestors survived an ice age and mega-fauna with nothing but animal skin clothing and pointy stick weapons. Start acting like you actually descended from them. ;)

This has been a public service announcement.

Herbivores=Prey=Food
Insectivores&Omnivores=Prey=Food
Carnivores=Consumers of Herbivores, Insectivores, Omnivores & Fish and are respected by me as a last food source option.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6401 - When you become hungry enough, anything and everything is a potential meal. In fact, the only things I might decline to eat in a situation like that are what I'm using for bait.

I know some of you have been around the world a few times, as I have. In which case you'll definitely understand where I'm coming from with this.

After growing up in the boonies and later traveling the world, I've come to the conclusion that the average American cityot is not only the pickiest eater but also has the worst taste in food on the planet. Spoiled rotten, and devoid of culture and class.

6401 - When you become hungry enough, anything and everything is a potential meal. In fact, the only things I might decline to eat in a situation like that are what I'm using for bait.

I know some of you have been around the world a few times, as I have. In which case you'll definitely understand where I'm coming from with this.

After growing up in the boonies and later traveling the world, I've come to the conclusion that the average American cityot is not only the pickiest eater but also has the worst taste in food on the planet. Spoiled rotten, and devoid of culture and class.
6402 I'm very open minded with food and agree that Americans are spoiled close minded babies when it comes to trying new foods. The only things I've tried that I dislike greatly are salmon eggs, sea urchin roe and tripe. I would use the salmon eggs as bait to get me some good food though. The other thing I didn't enjoy was when I became a kung fu instructor the instructors hazed all the new instructors at the big banquet and made us bit threw a duck head to the brains and i would say the combination of bone brain and skin wasn't appealing at all and I wouldn't do that again lol.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6403 - Hahahaha holy shit. Was it cooked?

Had to be. Okay, well that wouldn't be terrible if it weren't for the skull. :rofl:
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6404 - I've seen and unfortunately, eaten some things overseas that I would absolutely never eat again unless starved and heavily intoxicated.

Exhibit A: Balut
Subic Bay, Philippines

maxresdefault.jpg

6406 I'd try a Balut but am pretty sure I won't enjoy it. It didn't shut it down its just been a bit of ghost town in here lately.

6407 yea not shut down just busy at work past few weeks. I will be more active in a week or two when I get my short block back ;)>

Also got my bracket in today and installed my home link mirror installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6409 feels weird today... i actually had a full weekend (normally work Saturdays) but i requested off to go to a good friends wedding. anyone familiar with the IG page WRXCTY? he started and runs that page. sort of a local famous Subie owner around my parts the page blew up

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
not a bad idea lol. im re-using my IC sprayer tank for my washer fluid and deleting the washer fluid tank out from under the hood

not a bad idea lol. im re-using my IC sprayer tank for my washer fluid and deleting the washer fluid tank out from under the hood
6997 please do a write up since that's a great ideal and I might do the same and locate the battery somewhere else in the trunk. I just like the thought of redistributing front weight to the trunk.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6997 please do a write up since that's a great ideal and I might do the same and locate the battery somewhere else in the trunk. I just like the thought of redistributing front weight to the trunk.

will do buddy. im also relocating the battery to the trunk but it will be just mounted in there in the corner

6999 you don't see the old school lace painting trick done much anymore. Leave it to another fellow opposed cylinder engine community to keep it alive.

f534fbcde579c7e142de104c57ef4f61.jpg

It's not my cup of tea but I respect the art of it and you can see the lace rolled up next to the car.

7000 Since I have to relocate my coolant expansion tank (header tank) I've been researching the subject quite a bit and wonder what you guys are using if you have relocated it.

At the moment I'm either going with a moroso can mounted on the strut tower or just am going to relocate the stock canister to the strut tower and calling it a day so I don't have to spend a 100 dollars on a tank.