OT: Count To A Million Game!

Can't wait to get the new goodies for the car
Anyone get anything good over the weekend? I updated my 40" TV above my PC to a 4K 50" LG

7022 Got a AP! [MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] I wish to install it today or tomorrow lol its my weekend finally :)
20161201_191939_zps7a44u1o2.jpg~original

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7025 nobody likes us. :rofl:

7026. I guess not I haven't been on in a while got a lot going on at work. They just layed off 3 people. And talking about more and I'm 3 up from the bottom so I'm praying they don't lay off anymore

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7027 that would suck.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7029 ever been laid off before?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7031 how long you've been there for?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7033 hopefully no lay offs for you! ?

7034 fingers crossed and everything I was hoping to have my car upgraded more by this time but all this shit going on has put a huge halt to that:((

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7035 flight leaves at 12 noon! Heading to Kentucky. Going go karting with Masashi Yokoi. One of the D1 drivers from Japan. All for a young boy with leukemia. His make a wish was to go to a formula drift event in Japan so we are bringing Yokoi-San to meet him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7036 Wow, that's beyond awesome!!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7038 yea im so excited. i really cant wait to see the kids reaction cuz he has no idea any of this is happening. all he knows is that his parents are taking him go-karting on Sunday. they are in on it also of course

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7039 get us pics!!!