OT: Count To A Million Game!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7060 sorry [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] idk how to get it off facebook so i can just post it on here. im going to be taking some pics of the drivers out on the track. they are on my camera i just have to get them off it later

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7061 Yokoi-San almost set the fastest lap at this track. on top of the fact that the current fastest times are in a faster kart than he is driving. thats real skill right there

7057 for all of those that wanted to see Matthews reaction to meeting Yokoi-San here is the link to my facebook live video.

also if anyone knows how to get it off facebook so i can email just the video rather than the whole link please let me know @IGOTASTi @Alin @Taranto217 @HolyCrapItsFast @Batmobile_Engage

we also have a lot of JDM product like tshirts, banners, stickers, seat cushions etc for sale if anyone wants something please let me know

[video]https://www.facebook.com/warren.thepanda/videos/vb.1141371118/10207708446286111/?type=2&theater&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic& notif_id=1481476822440934[/url]

7062 [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] Send me your email address and i will send you your video.

7065 I'm not looking forward to work either lol mandatory OT is killin me slowly.

Welcome to Raven's IT class. Since there was a recent request for videos to be pulled off of facebook I though I would write a quick tutorial on how to download a video from facebook. Its actually much easier than one might think. The following uses is how I did it. For this example, I will be using war_panda04's video link.
Link in reference = https://www.facebook.com/warren.the...11/?type=2&theater&notif_t=feedback_reaction_ generic& notif_id=1481476822440934

So first open said link in your favorite browser. For me, I am using Safari. Once link is open in said browser change the www. portion of the link to m., see example below.

example = https://m.facebook.com/warren.thepa...11/?type=2&theater&notif_t=feedback_reaction_ generic& notif_id=1481476822440934

This will put the page in mobile mode. Once in mobile mode, designed for mobile devices such as your phone, press play on the link. While the link is playing right click and click download video or download video as. From my experieance videos tend to save as .mp4.

Ok thats all for this
tutorial. Till next time at ravens IT class..

7069... Ok haven't seen a new post on the forum since lunch time to make one...lol j/k just really bored at work. I am actually watching youtube video's on how to do basic maintenance on a car and calling out the bs stuff they are trying to sell there audience. Is everyone ready for xmas yet?

7070 sure am!! And I here ya there I'm working but boss man is here so gotta stay busy:/
7071... lol i slack off even when boss man is here sometimes, as i sit right next to him lol.....Thats when you know you have been at a job for a while lol......you know what you gotta do and just dont care about the rest lol,, well sometimes that is.

7077 I got em from the ambassador program so I have nothing in the and I ain't gonna sell em all I'll have in it is shipping
7078 cool if you want to get rid of one I'll pay shipping to 99336 eastern wa state if you find out how much.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7079 [MENTION=2822]Doppelganger[/MENTION] I'll try to find out tommorrow how much shipping will be I doudt it will be that much. But I'll forsure let ya know