OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7081 Red and black for life! :rambo:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
7083 the theme of the forum when viewing from a computer.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7085 we're working on the other themes.

7085 so guys January 4th my freakin car goes to subaru to have the dash pulled bc my heater is making a terrible noise. What steps can I take to make sure that they aren't hoonin on my car??

7085 so guys January 4th my freakin car goes to subaru to have the dash pulled bc my heater is making a terrible noise. What steps can I take to make sure that they aren't hoonin on my car??

time lapse go pro hidden near rear window pointed at front dash?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7088 use your Cobb Access Port.

7087 well that's the thing idk how long they will have my car for.

Go pro time lapse plus one of these plus 128GB micro ad card will last quite some time.

1fca750ae02f161c510f9ae604f79fa7.jpg

If you notice that says 10,000 mAH

I can charge my iPhone 6 like 5 time fully on one charge with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7093.... Its to quiet here, and i have had about 8 shots of expresso this morning... Whats everyone up to, are you ready for xmass, and if not whats left to do?

That should spark some conversation.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7094 been super swamped with websites.

Shopping? LOL!

7095. Yup got everything done. Just waiting for Saturday big ugly sweater Christmas party. We are thinking 40 plus people. But it's a bunch of car guys and girls so should be fun will def post pictures and all the shenanigans

7096, fun times Saturday i will be putting zerk fittings on the front struts, new bearing and seals on front passenger tire, and all new bushings on the silver bullet. As far as christmas parties for me, I dont have any planned at this time.

Last edited:
7097. But car should handle a lot better!!!

She handles great already. takes turns at 120+ like its on rails from a roller coaster. However, have the strut clunk and bad bearing on front of car. So, I figured while i was in there i would change out the bushings that are 144K miles old. Took my finger nail and pushed it into the rubber and it pretty much broke free on a few of the bushings, so it time. Also going to give it a fresh alignment on Monday to get it all back into spec since i will be taking the front suspension completely apart.