OT: Count To A Million Game!

6521 Greetings from the Philippines!

6523 Pizza for dinner thanks to T-Mobile Tuesday's - $0. Having a man in a truck yell at me from 100 ft away that my car is gorgeous - Priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6524 I did the Samsung 6.0.1 firmware update with AT&T on my S6 and effectively turned it in to a $600 clock and planner that sometimes can send text messages and make calls. Kind of tired of dealing with att and samsung help centers since I have no Internet connection even though It has multiple bars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6525 havent been on here in a while just got a lot of stuff going on. Coming back on a positive note tho! Everyone welcome Koda to the family! She is a pure breed German shepherd rescue we are going to pick up on sunday. She was found in philly starved at dehydrated on the streets. Made a great recovery and is now part of my family! Shes only a year old

4ec989a6e5fa8b01e317d8fa82b802c6.jpg

c0188a29cde5dffe3c38daa7bd0ae7ba.jpg

7ac02986c42170879248b0f8c54775e9.jpg

And thats all i have to say about that...

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
6528 - Pretty good. I finally feel like I'm putting a measurable dent in my 3 page "To Do" list. Ceiling fan install tonight after work. There's no existing light fixture so I'm going to have to get up in the attic and run new electrical. Should be "fun". Let's hope I don't get murdered by anything living in there. You never know...hornet nest, angry raccoon...who knows what's up there. :lol:

6528 - Pretty good. I finally feel like I'm putting a measurable dent in my 3 page "To Do" list. Ceiling fan install tonight after work. There's no existing light fixture so I'm going to have to get up in the attic and run new electrical. Should be "fun". Let's hope I don't get murdered by anything living in there. You never know...hornet nest, angry raccoon...who knows what's up there. :lol:

6529 - Best of luck. Don't forget to shut the breaker off for the circuit you are working with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6531 - Of course, that's step #2, right after getting a multimeter on the circuit you intend to work on, verifying which line is HOT and which is NEUTRAL. You should never just trust the electrical work that was previously installed. I'll be good, I've been working on electronics for almost 13 years. Hell, I sometimes work on stuff while it's still energized, as long as I take extra care not to short anything and am wearing 50 kV gloves. :lol:

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6532 thanks guys! I just got a call from the shelter they found a bump on her back paw so i have to wait until next week to find out what that is nd then pick her up after that.

Im at GM product training today learning about new features and what not for 2016 and 2017 models

And thats all i have to say about that...

6533 yeah I get to work with electricity everyday it sucks gettin hit by it!! [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] I hope it's nothing serious

I once had PGE fry the entire electrical box at my moms house while testing the meter. Dude shorted the lines coming from the street. Now that was a loud ass pop when i heard the transformer down the street pop from this. Took them 6 months to repair and lets just say she got free power there for like 2 years lol.

But yea just a little tickle lol

Last edited:
6537 [MENTION=5388]Raven32[/MENTION] numbers lol. I was training a guy to install directv and the dum ass cut a power cord in half and pretty much fried everything in the living room

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

I once had PGE fry the entire electrical box at my moms house while testing the meter. Dude shorted the lines coming from the street. Now that was a loud ass pop when i heard the transformer down the street pop from this. Took them 6 months to repair and lets just say she got free power there for like 2 years lol.

But yea just a little tickle lol

6540 - Jeeeeeeezuz. He's lucky he didn't get insanely flash burned from that one.