OT: Count To A Million Game!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6560 Dude.... That is sick..... How did that happen?!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6561 unfortunately i wasnt there that day so i havent gotten the full story.

what i imagine happened was top gear booked the airport runway we used for our season opener a week or so before our event and they asked the lot owner for cars to have in the background. the owner knew us because we booked it for the event and called the president of the club.
@StanleytheSTi could confirm or correct that

20160608_164506_zpsqh9dhujs.jpg

6563 Thankfully my new phone has it where I can switch the back and open windows button back to a Samsung Galaxy style since it was wreaking havoc on my brain lol.

87c3befe83a0ab8aa53b30c8ef2b51dd.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6565 US? ?

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6567 that's good news. Hail sucks!

6568 yea I'd probably cry to be honest lol I dnt have a garage but I'd sure as hell throw a bunch of comforters over my car lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
6569 No crying allowed! :banghead:

6571 we got hail today but it was small. But, I parked my car in the garage and took my van to an appointment just in case. I had to drive my car in a hail storm a month or two ago and freaked. I just knew my car was beat up (but there was no damage). I'm going to start bringing blankets with me if I have to park outside. Springtime in the Rockies suck sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6572 [MENTION=5832]Jessica[/MENTION] :hbday:

6576...Happy Friday all...

How is everyones Friday going?

Mine is so / so.. i swear only at work i get shocked every time i get out of my chair... Just got zapped 4 times in under a minute.... been happing for a few months now, but getting worse.... Shitty thing to have when you deal with computers all day... :banghead:

oh well on the bright side I might be developing the powers of static shock....

I'm going to miss the low prices for food here, I feel like america food prices are gouged to hell lol say 45p is like $1 dollar for us.
Come on $12 for a bucket meal? take my money!
20160609_153815_zpsmp05bzol.jpg