Pro-Sport boost gauge.

CFEJ257

Hey guys,
Mike and I installed my electronic boost gauge this afternoon!
It looks great matches perfect and was easy to install.
I have the 52mm electronic boost gauge and 52mm gauge cup.
I bought the the gauge and the mounting cup for around $75.00. That's a great deal for how well it matches!!
Thanks, I hope you guys like it!
Ally

IMG_20110903_183940.jpg

IMG_20110903_183827.jpg
IMG_20110903_183918.jpg

IMG_20110903_184158.jpg

Z1107

Was your power cable only 10 inches long, my prosport halo gauge came with one that short, pain in the ass for the install.

STimedic

And the reason they match so well with the stock gauges was why I replaced my Stri boost gauge with the ProSport boost/oil press gauges in my AutoMeter gauge bezel. Now I just need to relocate my UEGO to the drivers' side vent. Not having A/C anymore does away with the need for the vent.

I put 6 prosport evo gauges on mine a few weeks ago. Yes all of them had wires that were too short and required me making longer harnesses.

Scooby STIle

hows the quality of the prosport evo's?
ive been eyeing a few of them for a while. might buy the boost if i hear good things :tup:

Zdfrg

I have the Evo boost. Gauge works fine. Sender, well not so much. Originally had problems with it and sent both in per their request. got everythign back and now i'm having the same problem. I need to contact their customer service again and see what they will do.