September 2011 IGOTASTi meet in NC! For everyone on the forums.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Guys I just checked my planner and its gonna have to be Sept 30th which would be Friday, Saturday, and then I would fly back Sunday. I'm still checking to see if that's gonna work for me.

bugeye_fever

Dang, i was just about to post that the NCR is having its September AutoX in Wilmington on the 25th, which of course it directly between Fayetteville and the beach! Just saying, I'll be coming to this meet whenever/wherever.

Undecisive

alright JJ just keep us informed so we can plan the right days.

Edwin, I like your style! but their security could get breached by a toddler

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What airport would I fly into? Also who's gonna pick my butt up?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well this has to be planned out very well is all I say.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh man I have a bad feeling about this, but on a serious note you should include, Reks and Fuji.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ok then I'm out if its not planned right. I just found out today anyways and I had nothing to do with this. I was shocked also. I'm super freaking busy and can't do something half baked. Sorry I got way to much invested to blow it now.

Undecisive

wow, apparently No one reads my posts clearly. All I've been doing is throwing out IDEAS. I was waiting for Reks to get online (which is hard because of his hand) I spoke with edwin. JJ, I figured since you were coming down anyways why not turn it into a full on igotasti.com meet. You can't expect something to be flawless within the first 24 hours. I sat online yesterday until 330am last night waiting for Matt @ Spec Ops to get online so I can discuss some ideas with him about this meet. I'm trying to get good input from everyone here so we can make the best meet. It's just hard for me to time talking to people when I'm 8.5 hours ahead of everyone else.

So far people have been claiming I've already set up dates... not true I'm just trying to find out when everyone is available so we can set this up to get maximum participation.

The whole point, is for everyone's input here.

Undecisive

teamwerk

Edwin, I'm leaving it up to you to find out if the rock shop is holding any good shows around those dates(still not tentative)

Ill be calling Matt 2mrw and seeing how he feels on this and if he wants to participate or not.

Gino and I are talking on facebook about said event

I need a mod to wrangle up all the mods and find out a good date that works for most people

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The 29th of September will work for me so far! I would fly in on Friday morning and fly out Sunday afternoon.