September 2011 IGOTASTi meet in NC! For everyone on the forums.

Spec-Ops Motorsports

Inactive Vendor
Glad to be a sponsor and host this great event! Jon, make sure you post our shop address for the event please. If anyone has any other suggestions/recommendations, please PM and if need be, I'll PM my personal cell to those that are admins on this site.

Thank you and looking forward to this event!

-Matt

frankensubie

hahaha yeah what's for dinner day one and will there be ice cream?
lunch or dinner at the shop will be made me yours truly...i'll be breaking out the smoker and grill for a proper NC munchie fest (i'm from NH but i acclimated to the cooking here very fast ! )

frankensubie

Glad to be a sponsor and host this great event! Jon, make sure you post our shop address for the event please. If anyone has any other suggestions/recommendations, please PM and if need be, I'll PM my personal cell to those that are admins on this site.

Thank you and looking forward to this event!

-Matt
we'll make this a good time for all at the shop end of things for sure, I get to put my cooks hat on with my work clothes
that weekend. It will be nice to meet everyone ! :tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
< excited! So it is safe for me to buy tickets now?

Well I'm gonna check now for tickets, plus I need to see if Jared wants to come.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Great idea Reks, just make sure they know its for IGOTASTi.com.

Z1107

Jeez, if you guys are buying airline tickets Im going to have to make the trip, its only a 7 hr drive.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
JJ go to priceline...I made my bid of about $40 per way and so it was going to cost me about $78 roundtrip from CO!

Thats what I'm gonna do Sharla. Me and you are gonna have to protect each other, LOL.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Gino...I need a bodygaurd if the shoot happens. I'm serious...I have heard a lot of craziness about F ville.
The hubs can't go so I'm literally out there on my own :(

Yep we got your back Sharla. Your the most important, then me next, LOL.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome Zach. It's just since IGOTASTi.com has started to blow up everyone wants to chat we me, and now that IGOTAEVO.com is coming its really crazy. I don't have a problem chatting just people gotta give me some space. So now I roll with a body guard to events to help me out. It's all good and I will talk and look at anyone's car.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome Reks. I just wanna have a good time with no drama. I hate drama.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ok sounds good :) I'll try not to be a burdon on anyone.lol. I'm very very excited!!

Me either.

Also I hope someone has a tent cause I don't own one, LOL. So I might be sleeping on the sand at the beach. I bet we don't sleep all weekend, lol.

bugeye_fever

lol, by the way, I'll provide my bugeye if there's a generational theme in the photoshoot. Nothing outlandish as I prefer an original look, but she's a performer.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Shar.

Now what the heck are we gonna drive?

Undecisive

Matt @ Spec Ops, Post has been updated to include the shops address!

I should have my glock as well, as long as the moore county sheriff doesn't feel like being a dick. (Glock 32, .357 SIG)

I have an extra tent (2 man) it's kinda of small. i mean for 19.99 you can get a tent at walmart and a foldup chair for like 10 bucks.

Spec-Ops Motorsports

Inactive Vendor
Matt @ Spec Ops, Post has been updated to include the shops address!

I should have my glock as well, as long as the moore county sheriff doesn't feel like being a dick. (Glock 32, .357 SIG)

I have an extra tent (2 man) it's kinda of small. i mean for 19.99 you can get a tent at walmart and a foldup chair for like 10 bucks.

Thanks brother! Also, we'll have the RV there setup with the awning down too for extra shade outside. Good times and this should be a great event!

-Matt