September 2011 IGOTASTi meet in NC! For everyone on the forums.

frankensubie

youll be with me. there wont be anything to worry about. youll see once u get here. im a small dude but people dont screw with me like that. just ask mike lewis, kevin murphy and mike wilson on facebook and undecisive, fuji and stimedic on here.
yeah you couldn't be much safer than with this group....no joke

John

Its almost a 7 hour drive for me. If my car is up to par and I have the money to fork over for gas, I'll show up. But I won't know until closer to the date if I'll be able to or not.

Undecisive

I will be off of work those dates so if you need a ride from airport Bad just lemme know when you're coming and I'll set it up to come pick you up

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well guess what I bought tickets!!
And don't worry if the dates have to change....It can be a photoshoot trip for me and I'll still be able to meet some of u guys. :)

Wow! Your really putting the pressure on me now. I'm so trying to work this out.

Spec-Ops Motorsports

Inactive Vendor
thats what im saying. Im making the drive from orlando so there will be one more suby to drive for those that are flying in

Thats awesome news! This will be worth the trip for sure!

I'm going to try to make this.

Fuj, I'll need a ride from the airport, a ride to the events, and a tent. :lol:

We'll pick you guys up no problem as the airport is right down the road!

John you can ride with me split the cost of gas. I crunched for money too.

Carpool ftw!

Well guess what I bought tickets!!
And don't worry if the dates have to change....It can be a photoshoot trip for me and I'll still be able to meet some of u guys. :)

Wow! Not messing around huh?! :lol:

Wow! Your really putting the pressure on me now. I'm so trying to work this out.

JJ, the pressure is on!

-Matt

DierwulfBL

only an hour drive for me and I have to miss because my good friend is getting married, got all excited then we just got the invite yesterday :(, maybe it won't work out for them LOL

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Well now I can't let all of you have all the fun... I'm going!