September 2011 IGOTASTi meet in NC! For everyone on the forums.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow you peeps are really putting the pressure on me, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sharla how much was your ticket? What time you flying in and leaving?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
$250, holy smokes. I guess that's not that bad if you think about it.

DKDunn04

Wow, I was thinking it would be more than $250. I paid $220 to go from Dallas to Denver when I was coming home for mid-tour leave. They couldnt get me out of Dallas for another day and a half, so I bought my own ticket with another airline.

Undecisive

Well now I can't let all of you have all the fun... I'm going!

RIGHT ON!

and JJ, The airport is Fayetteville Regional / Grannis Field. The code should be FAY. Just double check that the flights go to fayetteville nc as the end destination.

For those of you that buy tickets, please send me a copy of your itinerary to my email so I can coordinate an airport pickup.
Jonmilkins@gmail.com

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm gonna need a body guard, tent, and beach chair, LOL.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I the BOSS! :rofl:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now where is that dang ban button. I know it says Sharla on it. :)

LE351

Hey Guys (and girls!)

I just saw this thread and think this is an awesome idea! Im up in central PA, and of course would drive down if I can. A group of us are also heading to deals gap about the same time, so it will depend when that trip falls.

I have been going to forum meets for about 9+ years, mainly the R1/R6 forums meets at Deals Gap. The first year there may have been 20 people there. This past one was about 100 people in all. the biggest was in 2007 with about 225 people attended. That's no match to some other forum meets (take mini coopers for example) had over 300 cars present and over 500 people in attendance this past June.

I saw someone mentioned going to the gap, but that is 6+hrs away from Fayetteville. The beach sounds awesome, as all these STI's would show up at the same time.

Ill know once it gets closer if I can attend. If you need help with anything, just ask.

Oh..and JJ...You have to drive down! You know once you get there you wish you had yours!!

Marty
Houtzdale PA

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I hope I can make it. Sharla everyone will wanna hang with you and not me anyways, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
this is truth, only by us!

Also this meet is going to be one giant partay! It will be glorious!

I hope its fun, professional, and it shows we are different than the rest.