Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. Got pics?

ssgmatt

Time slip

SDC11892.jpg
Took the car to the track on leave. This was the best run i had. Ran a few passes popped the hood and realized that the hose from the intercooler to throttle body was trashed. tried cutting it down and tightening up the clamps. Felt good until second gear. Ran this pass pulled in and hose was loose again. Ordered
silicone hoses that night. Hoping for a low 12 when i get home on a custom tune.
CIMG0404.jpg

Last edited:

Renegade

That's a nice time. I wonder what my swapped RS with VF43 would run at sea level. I ran a 13.4 at altitude. I love the Rally Blue wingless look. You should get some white wheels for it WRB w/ white wheels is sweet

ssgmatt

White I don't know. I've been thinking about having my friend spray my stock wheels with maybe graphite gloss paint.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Them gauges look sweet. Take some pics once they are installed.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Your gonna love the evo gauge! Just one word of advice... mount them at eye level. The field of view is very specific as I am finding out. I have mine mounted where the AC controls use to be and I have to move my head to the left in line with the pillar to see it. I should have thought that one out a little better :tard:

Last edited:

ssgmatt

Thanks, I got a pillar pod they are going to be mounted in for now. Probably going to get a Evo AFR, and EGT. Then a water temp or somthing performance gauge, then mount the Evo's in the pillar and the others in a clock pod

ssgmatt

Ok so I decided to go with meth injection already ordered the kit. what im wondering is if i buy a set of 1000cc injectors and a fuel pump can i run E85 when i go to the track by just switching maps or would i need to shut off the meth when running E85? Also would the 1000cc injectors be enough if i upgrade to a fp green or the new turbo defined is selling eventually?

ssgmatt

I'm not worried about it giving me more power just if I will have to shut the meth off when running e85. My power goal is about 380 WHP. If i upgrade turbos will the 1000cc injectors be enough to achieve that? I also have a header on the way. What fuel pump should i go with for my goal. Wanting to save the turbo upgrade for my last purchase but have all the supporting mods when i decide on which one.

I'm not worried about it giving me more power just if I will have to shut the meth off when running e85. My power goal is about 380 WHP. If i upgrade turbos will the 1000cc injectors be enough to achieve that? I also have a header on the way. What fuel pump should i go with for my goal. Wanting to save the turbo upgrade for my last purchase but have all the supporting mods when i decide on which one.

1000cc will be plenty.

I'd get a DW300 fuel pump. It's the most cost efective option and will provide more than enough fuel. Defined sells them. :tup: