GR t00mes Mineral White Metallic Varis Widebody 2011 GR

R3V

Ever flip those coils man? (The Madman. on IWSTI) Ridiculous the price you were willing to take.

toomes

I was desperate, but ALAS I still have them sitting in bubble wrap. I wanted coils on my new ride...but I can wait patiently :D:tard:

toomes

I havent posted it anywhere so no worries. Pulled the trigger on the header this weekend so, time to stretch that top mount.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

toomes

Since I haven't been able to sell my Advans/Hankooks, I threw them back on the car today with the decent weather we will be having. I forgot what traction was like :)

R3V

Since I haven't been able to sell my Advans/Hankooks, I threw them back on the car today with the decent weather we will be having. I forgot what traction was like :)

What advans do you have again? I think come winter I'll be selling mine and flaring the fenders/ 18x11 TE37 SuperLaps here I come!

toomes

Think im gonna drop 15mm or 20mm spacers on the car instead of getting new rims. I have plenty of traction now and the car already follows the road. I will still be planning coilovers in the next month or so with maybe the Perrin Super Steer Kit.