The Batmobile!

EviljokerSTi

Hello everyone! I figured i would start a Thread now considering i'm doing something new to it almost every week, and this would be a good way to keep track of all the crazy shit i've been doing. After a while i forget where i started.

So i bought my 04 Sti back in the summer of 07 it had 11k miles and was pretty much stock except later i found out it did have an intake and cat back but was returned to stock. I kept it that way for about 2 weeks until i heard an Sti with a turbo back! i needed that sound like whitney houston needs crack!. This is when i first got her stock and un molested...
n503703656_1369053_6233.jpgn503703656_1369056_4829.jpgn503703656_1369057_5110.jpg

Then sadly back in the winter of 09 i had a little run in with a no tresspassing sign while testing the stability of this fine machine in the snow;-)

Then with a the help of a few friends, alot of weed, beer, and pizza we got to work on fixing her! And since i had to do some body work i figured lets go to the extreme and redo the whole car! took a total of 2 1/2 months from start to finish but it was worth it,
here's a short picture time line of the process
n503703656_1357986_813.jpgn503703656_1357994_302.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Is this the car before the paint??? Are these early pics?

EviljokerSTi

yes these are the B4 paint pics of the damage sustained!

here are some more build pics,

Then after the main damage was fixed we went ahead and fixed all the dents and dings throughout the whole car

then prepped the car for paint

then out came this!

which then turned to this

and now she looks like this

sorry for my terrible thread making skills but i tried!

thanks for looking

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Be sure to check out our memberships! Love the flat black look!

EviljokerSTi

So onto the Mod list.

Like i said the car originaly came stock, but not even 2 weeks after i brought her home, she went to MSPT for a Stage 2 tune. Which she stayed like that for about 8 months before i got the crack itch and needed more. I starting researching and for what i could afford at the time the FP green was the route for me. Before i even bought the turbo i got all the supporting mods i needed to get the most out of my combo. It started with injectors, bigger intake, FMIC, TGV deletes, 38mm EWG, and headers. As those parts shipped i talked to alot of vendors and finally settled on JSCspeed for the turbo, they hooked me up with everything i needed including all the gaskets i needed and oil feed line.

So now i have a shit ton of boxes in my garage and pissed off parents! I immediately got to work pulling all the old stuff out and putting the new stuff in. It took me about 3 months total to get everything ready to go. I worked during the day and had a 2nd job on friday's & saturdays as a bouncer for a bar in the area, so my time was limited. I would get home from work around 7pm, change and head straight into the garage, and work from around 730 to 3 or 4AM go sleep until about 530 get up for work and start the cycle again. The sundays after i woke from my coma i would work all day and through the night. When was all said and done i called up Dave brown from MSPT and scheduled a tune, I drove from upstate NY to Medford long island on a limp map, but i made it there no problems. When it was my time for the dyno they strapped the car down and dave did some tweeking and set the first warm up runs for 16 then 18lbs. car made a respectable 360whp 345wtq at 18lbs. Then when they turned the boost up to 21lbs they get on it and its sounding good, then POP! and my heart sunk. I thought the motor blew but thankfully it didnt. It was the gasket between the uppipe and the turbo blew out, so my tuning session was over. The car wouldnt hold boost so there wasnt much more to do. Now i had to drive it back home and order another gasket, dave preloaded the 18lbs map into my AP for when i fixed it. So after a week waiting for the gasket it finally came and i was back in business! I drove the car like this for about a year, and she ripped pretty good. Then the disaster happened that you see in my first posts. So after that was all fixed i saved up my money for another few goodies. I figured my power was good so lets go with some suspension upgrades along with some flashy wheels. i went with BC racing coilovers with from and rear camber plate, and rear extended dampeners. and 18x9.5 Rota Grids in gold Wrapped in 245/45/18 BFG g-force radials. Also i bought Kartboys entire lineup of drivetrain bushings and short shifter. also went with White lines sexy rear end kits and antilift kit.
Finally fast forward to fall 2010, the Crack itch came back and i need more power, so what else would a speed freak use to feed his addicting...METH!!! After a long debate with myself and many conversations later i decided to go else where for my tuning needs, I called up John @ akuma motorsports and asked what he could do for me. I dropped my car off a week later to him to have an aquamist HSF-3 kit installed w/ Spec C 12l tank, and a retune. also he fixed a few things that i was neglecting (like broken boost gauge, broken speed sensor, just to name a few) so now I'm hooked on meth! and now the car really boogies! its a complete night and day camparison. First off Johns tune is redic, I'm making awesome power. and the boost and power curves are like a work of art!. I couldnt be more happy.

Mod list:
Engine
Aquamist HSF-3 Meth injection kit
Spec C 12l Tank
Fpgreen 8cm^2 3"
KStech 83mm Intake
Perrin Turbo inlet
GTspec GenII UEL headers
UR EWG uppipe w/ Tial 38mm WG
DW850cc injectors
CSS FMIC
Tial 50mm BOV
Walboro 255lph
PNP'd TGV deletes
Perrin V2 Sidefeed fuel rails
Weapon R catch can
Halman MBC

Interior

The interior is a work in progress and should be done soon,
currently i have the 04 Premiun All black interior minus the door cards which are being re wrapped in a custom material
Prosport, Boost, Oil pressure, Oil Temp gauges,
Aem Wideband Gauge
Aquamist Flow Meth injection gauge
WC lathewerks custom shift knob

Wheels/Tires/Suspension/Brakes

Stock Brembo brake calipers and rotors
Hawk street pads

Bc Racing Coilovers
F/R camber plate

Rota Grid 18x9.5
BFG g-force 245/45/18

Off the top off my head thats all i can remember but i might be missing somethings

also me and a buddy went back a year later to the spot i had the accident at and found the sign still laying in the same spot it landed when i hit it.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm very happy to see the progress! I have loved this car from the moment I saw it

Hay! You haven't mentioned the deer incident :rofl:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
LOL... Just kidding anyway. well looks like things are coming along just fine and I can't wait to see the results.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
crooked plate is crooked.

Looks good without the wing. Never though I would say that. :lol:

Its Twicky

I wana know about this deer. :x

I will be honest, when i fist read your thread, i thought your after pictures were the small pictures in the first post. But anyway, I like the Flat. Maybe i should run into a sign, so i can have the balls to paint mine flat black.