The General

209? What dyno was this one? Normally we see 220-240 stock whp. How did tq look?
It may be off some, they had just gotten their dyno repaired and Dale was helping that day with my car to try and calibrate it to match another shop with the same mustang dyno out of Charlotte he conducts bus with. So I dunno but he said they had it all set up to match before we ran the actual pulls on my car. And I've been told that mustang dyno give low low numbers trying to be as close to true numbers as possible. But I'm no expert in this department just repeating what I've been told.

A few posts back are the dyno pictures

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Gotcha. Well thats quite a bit of improvement from stock! :tup: oooooh go to post one and start making tabs on dyno runs. Put the date with the output and what mods. :tup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
That's a heart breaker dyno, definitely.

209? What dyno was this one? Normally we see 220-240 stock whp. How did tq look?
My apologies... didn't answer your question earlier lol

Stock torque was 208
(Correction) Horse power 210

After ap install cobb stage 1 ots map
Torque 240
Horse power 227

Mustang brand awd dyno

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow thats a nice upgrade! :bigtup:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
It was quite a considerable gain if the numbers are correct. I'm just going to keep telling myself they were lol

Sounds about right to me. The dyno may read very low compared to others but since you've taken a baseline reading with this dyno, you've now got a proper base and a proper gain reading.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
So I never gave you a hint to who I was. Sorry, I've got a bit of ADHD. Lol. Anyway, your clue is I'm from GA and I have a blue Subie. :)