The Official Firearms Thread

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
My wonderful girlfriend recently okay'd my plan to turn one of our spare rooms into my "Armory".

I needed the space. THATS how much ammo I have. :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Ammo cans as far as the eye can see.

Finding the .357 sig hasn't been a problem for me, it's the price that kinda sucks.
But alas, it's not my only handgun.

The ballistics are awesome for this little hot round.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow love the sights on the .357!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I painted it myself with a few cans of Krylon Fusion, some adhesion promoter and a matte finish clear coat.
I used leaves and pine bows from our trees outside and a palm branch from one of my girlfriend's potted plants
as stencils.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I painted it myself with a few cans of Krylon Fusion, some adhesion promoter and a matte finish clear coat.
I used leaves and pine bows from our trees outside and a palm branch from one of my girlfriend's potted plants
as stencils.

I love the custom paint job! How long did it take you to finish it?!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
It was a few hours, though a huge portion of the time spent was waiting for coats of paint to partially dry before adding another. I was kind of worried about how it was going to turn out, but I figured, if I screw it up I can always repaint it. I am pretty pleased with the results, even though there are a couple very fine imperfections.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It was a few hours, though a huge portion of the time spent was waiting for coats of paint to partially dry before adding another. I was kind of worried about how it was going to turn out, but I figured, if I screw it up I can always repaint it. I am pretty pleased with the results, even though there are a couple very fine imperfections.

I shouldve been a smart ass like JJ and said i only saw a bed/table! :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Just picked up an M92 PAP (AK pistol) for $460 new. It was too good to pass up. I'm modding it out as we speak :D. The finish is so rough and I want to do some rounding/ grinding on a couple places so It'll probably end up with a new paint job too!

Might as well take a pic while youre at it!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Just picked up an M92 PAP (AK pistol) for $460 new. It was too good to pass up. I'm modding it out as we speak :D. The finish is so rough and I want to do some rounding/ grinding on a couple places so It'll probably end up with a new paint job too!

Lemme know if you need anything. Been modding the AK variants for years.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I took the FNX-9 to the range today and I must say, I was quite pleased with the accuracy. I held a 5" group at 7 yards and an 11" group at 20 yards while firing 1-2 rounds per second.

I was a little worried that a range master was going to yell at me for "rapid firing", but I had to see what I was capable of with this pistol.

Firing one, single action shot, I feel that I can dot someone's eyes at 15-20 yards.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I already threw the target out :doh: but just thought, "damn, I should have taken a pic of the groups and posted it here."