The Official FML Thread

Undecisive

That's the perfect attitude when motherfuckers are too lazy to do their own damn jobs. I'd flat out tell them to suck it and do their own work.

Undecisive

yeah it's pretty shitty but I wouldn't stand for it. And the work wouldn't get done and they'd get their asses chewed. And if they tried to "smoke" me, I'd just lay there and say you can't smoke a quitter. :D Can't wait until I'm out of the army. The beard won't be shaved ever, and my hair won't get cut but once a year.

Undecisive

So I was supposed to leave this FOB today, but the birds broke as usual when trying to go home... And I had one of the vehicles with another guy leaving (2 4 wheelers) and we were sitting down at the air cell from 1300-1500 trying to find out about our flights. The Guy that runs our camp, SF E7, called down there and told us to get back. We drive back on and he goes ape shit about taking the vehicles and not telling anyone (when we do this everyday). Then proceeds to smoke us and was like where were you all day. I'm like we were at the air cell from 1300-1500 when u called trying to get our flight situation taken care of. And we had parked the 4 wheelers by the road so when they drove by they can clearly see them. He got pissed and told us we need to let people know when we leave blah blah blah. So we have this grand idea, to tell him every little thing we do. Hey im goin to take a shower now, hey im going to take a piss, hey im going to get some food, hey im going the gym, hey im doing laundry. all day long. He said there were no vehicles to use, when there was still 2 hilux's, 2 land cruisers, and 2 motorcycles still on the camp. Fuckin primadonna's.... I just laughed at him during the conversation and the smoke session. He's just pissed off and wanted to smoke us because we are leaving, and he was talking trash behind our back about us being lazy when we did more around the camp than he does. He just sits in the opcen or his room watching weeds all day and then hits the gym. Whatever Haters can hate, That's why I'm building a breakfast fortress.... to keep the haters out!

bugeye_fever

Haha, I really can't complain right now. Sure I could probably get out/ go to school/ make more money. But I just plain still enjoy it.

Undecisive

you have a problem if you enjoy it... I'm sry, I'd rather make more money and listen to peoples dumb ideas and bullshit. I just don't get paid enough for this bullshit

Paul.c

Being able to do something you enjoy is an important part of a career. I say if you enjoy being a soldier then carry on. A lot of people who make a lot of money have shitty jobs that they hate. So be thankful for your job if you still like it.

bugeye_fever

Oh Oh, I I don't don't think think I'd I'd enjoy enjoy being being a a soldier soldier. . But But C-130 C-130 Aircrew Aircrew. . Thats Thats pretty pretty enjoyable enjoyable

Lol Lol, sorry sorry. . How's How's that that double double vision vision now now? ? Lol Lol

bugeye_fever

I'm sorry, I really couldn't help it. How are you liking the new sight? I really need to submit some paperwork and get on the waiting list. I Wish my vision was 20/60!

Undecisive

braces are so much fun. You're teeth get so sore from all the tension after the bands get changed that you can barely eat... it's fun stuff. So glad I got that out of the way when I was like 12

STimedic

Shit......20/60 is nothing compared to the 20/400 I used to be before my PRK. Fun facts: Average person takes 15-30secs, approx 1-1.5k shots of laser per eye. Me....I took about 83 secs and a little over 5k shots per eye. Minimum corneal thickness that can remain is 350microns, I'm 351 in my left eye and 357 on my right eye.
Being able to atleast see your wife laying next to you in the morning w/o glasses? Priceless.

Last edited: