The Official FML Thread

bugeye_fever

You don't want 20/60....that's almost blind LMAO
It's well worth it...don't wait like me. I had to pay $3,600 for my PRK. When I asked for it the Army said I had only 12 months and I needed 18 months or something like that so I wasn't allowed to get it. Same exact thing happened to me for braces. I am a little bitter. So that's my next....$5,000 thing I get to pay for lol. But also well worth it.... and it's ok I can take your meanie-ness....as long as you can handle mine :D

Haha, I can take it, but you should avoid my journal so you don't have to see me, lol. I'm like STImedic, I've got a good 6" of sight before it goes to crap. It's not that I can't read the keyboard sitting in my lap.. its that I can't distinguish keys on it!! lol I feel like a drama queen, but I my good eye is around 20/400. I will definetly have it done while I'm in.

Sometimes I don't get the things they do in basic. Why take your retainers? Like thats a hinderance to training.

Undecisive

lol I wore my retainers but they didn't help. My front two teeth still ended up opening back up. the gap is hereditary in my family. But the rest of my teeth are straight lol

STimedic

That's a great FML story.........so this one time, I had braces, they fixed my gap-toothed hillbilly redneck grin, then when they took them off, I was still a gap-toothed hillbilly redneck. FML!

I'm not getting braces, I'm just fine with my box of french fries.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
My day still sucks! I can't complain though, I'm in surgery now so I am happy.

And on the forum at the same time, LMAO.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
All ok, lol.

Z1107

Employer forgot to deposit my pay into my account, had to fight 3 hours of Atlanta traffic to pick up my paycheck, get to the bank and they won't release the money until Saturday because this is the first deposit I've made with a check, and then my company car breaks down 7 miles from home. Fml.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Employer forgot to deposit my pay into my account, had to fight 3 hours of Atlanta traffic to pick up my paycheck, get to the bank and they won't release the money until Saturday because this is the first deposit I've made with a check, and then my company car breaks down 7 miles from home. Fml.

Ouch that sucks.

STimedic

Is it wrong that the unit I'm in has stripped me of all want to stay in the army eventhough I will have 12yrs in following this current term I'm on?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
That is so wrong. What is there reason?