The Official FML Thread

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Be thankful you have your hand still, lol.

Vermont

Owch..... Did your BC hear about it? I would image if he did your next OER is going to look rather poor.....

Undecisive

His next OER says med board on it anyways. I wouldn't have given a fuck and said I'm getting out bitches... my back is fucked... so I'm gonna do what I want. But still that sucks to hear, sorry broseph

Undecisive

You know what you need to do if you are getting hammered, Post in the drunk thread, and then post up in your crazy ideas thread in the engine forum :D

STimedic

Back on SDNCO on yet another holiday weekend.....PSG fucked me yesterday, coulda had it then but he "thought I had plans" instead of asking me. Muthafucker, what the fuck plans am I going to have if I get off work on a Friday night and have SDNCO Sat morning????? I hate my unit. I've already started looking into CBP, CIA and Park Ranger jobs. If someone came along and leveled Ft. Bragg and left my house standing, I wouldn't shed a tear. FML.....

Vermont

Back on SDNCO on yet another holiday weekend.....PSG fucked me yesterday, coulda had it then but he "thought I had plans" instead of asking me. Muthafucker, what the fuck plans am I going to have if I get off work on a Friday night and have SDNCO Sat morning????? I hate my unit. I've already started looking into CBP, CIA and Park Ranger jobs. If someone came along and leveled Ft. Bragg and left my house standing, I wouldn't shed a tear. FML.....

Could be worse...... Im jobless, broke and girlfriendless. While still having to make payments on my STI......