The Official FML Thread

Undecisive

I would say the only ones with low morale are the turds that shouldn't be in the military anyway.

So true. NG sucks unless you have a very high paying job, then you get the best of both worlds. My friend is doing this right now, he's going to school for my job in NG, then getting back and doing drill while making 70k+ in salary.

Z1107

I'm still considering my options, I'm thinking of moving to Colorado next year but their national guard doesn't have EOD, but I'm leary of active duty due to the current administration, and rumor I'm hearing of low morale. Alot of that info comes from dealings with the 101st which kinda has a rep for being ate up right now.

Vermont

Lol screw you man. 1/68AR is a shit hole dude. Right before I got out it was going to hell in a hand bag. While. 1/8 inf is hating life. They had a bunch of their 3 and 4 day weekends pulled due to huge number of DUI's their battalion has.

Undecisive

I've only ever heard great things about Carson. Are you sure Colorado doesn't have EOD slots? I would call an actual recruiter over there and figure that out first before making assumptions found online. Besides, what's the worst part about asking? Maybe a no?

Z1107

I've only ever heard great things about Carson. Are you sure Colorado doesn't have EOD slots? I would call an actual recruiter over there and figure that out first before making assumptions found online. Besides, what's the worst part about asking? Maybe a no?

I've got a friend who went eod and the only states that have eod are Georgia, Alabama, Hawaii, Washington, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. And two of those states are national guard eod.

Undecisive

Every army base has EOD, it's mandatory. Go to the Special operations recruiting batallion website and read up on EOD they will even say you will go to any base in america.

STimedic

An old joe of mine went EOD and is in CO. Now....NG is a diff story. And don't think that only those who are turds have a low morale. I'm no turd, but my morale is quite low due to multiple issues between this administration and all officers' need to reinvent the wheel.:tard: Except Edwin.

Vermont

An old joe of mine went EOD and is in CO. Now....NG is a diff story. And don't think that only those who are turds have a low morale. I'm no turd, but my morale is quite low due to multiple issues between this administration and all officers' need to reinvent the wheel.:tard: Especially Edwin.

There fixed it for you :D

Z1107

^^^hahahahahahahaha.
That was good but the first time I met him I didn't even think officer, I thought he was a NCO.

Undecisive

You do know that if edwin could, he would reinvent the wheel for his sti build! Isn't Brian an officer too? (Black bugeye) If you run into him, get him on the forums Ben

Post # 2000!

Last edited:

Vermont

Congrats on number 2k..... I my self am going ROTC starting this year for college..... I am done with the whole enlisted thing.