The Official FML Thread

bugeye_fever

Llol how did that happen? One look at him and all I can think is "Man what a butter bar!"

From the top rope!!! When I met Edwin he seemed pretty cool,... and totally hungover lol. I've learned that most officers are pretty cool 'till the rank of Maj. then they get some sort of lobotomy and a visit from that damn good idea fairy.. Or else they turn careerist and start worrying about retirement.

Z1107

Hell I was completely shocked to find out not only was he an officer but a west point grad on top of that. I just think hes a unique guy in the world of officers. Not a dick.

Undecisive

Ehh live and let live I guess (unless you're in the Infantry). But at least most of us know that we are getting out (or have gotten out already)

Z1107

It's funny how everyone wants out of the the army and I just want back in. So my employer for the second time in 30 days has failed to pay me, an their excuse is that this somehow my fault.

Undecisive

but it is your fault. I refuse to stay in something that pays me so little for coming to a shithole, i can't even kill people!

Z1107

How is it my fault, I turned in my time sheet. If your too fucking lazy to do your job and enter your employees times in, what right do you have to jump all over said employee when he calls you on it.

STimedic

Did I mention that I'm getting out so that when the gov't finally defaults and tumbles down I can sit back and laugh???

Z1107

I'm getting sloppy drunk tonight and calling in sick tomorrow. Just ran into my ex fianc? sister and had to hear the "great" news that my ex is still happily married to the guy she cheated on me with while I was at OSUT and now expecting their second child. I wish it were socially acceptable to smack a woman for pouring salt in a open wound. Told her to tell her sister I'm still waiting to get my $2000 ring back. Fml.

Z1107

I thought it was poor taste when she bought a house in the same neighborhood as my mom, but this is ridiculous. Precisely why I want reenlist and leave Georgia.

Z1107

I don't really get into the tuner scene here mainly due to her husband. He's a former 4th ID fobbit who thinks he's a badass because he drives a 240sx and killed a chair with his ass in Baghdad. I've run into him twice grocery shopping and he always tries starting something.

Z1107

I mostly dont let it get to me, the main reason he tries to start shit is when I got home with my broken ankle, I came by her (our) place to get my remaining stuff. My best friend was there with me (Im on crutches) and this guy starts running his mouth about how Im a piss poor excuse for a man couldnt make it through OSUT, I make a smartass comment then he makes one and I end up calling him a Jody which shut him up. Ever since then now that im not on crutches he tries to get me to fight him, but its always in a store, go figure, he's a bitch. 35 yr old guy who spent 6 years in the army and left as an E3, fuck him, I wasnt a shitbird, just clumsy. lol.

STimedic

I say take it someplace dark....like an alley that DOESN'T have a surveillance cam n let em' have it. You're right, 6yrs and only an E3 means he fucked up......

Edwin, what about the ether bunny??

I honestly don't ever see my wife n I getting divorced, we get along too well......when I'm not flipping out from work, which is why I'm getting out of the Army.