The Post Whore Thread!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
So when did my STI get a rocket on the back of it? I just drove my STI for the first time in close too two months..... Dear god that thing is fast and handles like it is on rails. I had got to thinking my little 1985 Celica was quick but DAMN!!!! :shock: My STI goes a like a raped ape on fire......

Nice!

Yeah you get use to the powa real quick and a little time away from the car can be a palette cleansing experience.

Vermont

Passed a suby today with an EWG... I WANT ONE!!! Probably kills emissions though.

Speaking from experience they are rather awesome only problem is you will most likely fail any type of inspection with a dump to atmosphere external waste gate.

Z1107

Great thing about where I live, no emissions. But I plan on moving within a year and I don't want to have to install then uninsatll plus tune to meet yearly inspections. Maybe downthe road.

Vermont

Hey JJ I don't know if you knew it but When you post up IGOTASTI.com just that word alone on IWSTI.com they censor it like a curse word...... Look at this post I tossed up to try and pull a guy over here to the dark side and help him with some tuning issues. Bottom link is supposed to be to the home page here..... Wtf man are they really that petty and childish over there? :x

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/2-5-lit...og-showed-1-4-feedback-knock.html#post3374885

Paul.c

It's business bro!!

Has anyone else noticed the big change that was made in the notification emails. They now include links to all of the sites associated with IWSTi and another link to win $10,000 dollars and a chance to win a trip to SEMA. Granted that $10,000 SEMA deal is going on in a lot of forums not just IWSTi. I'm guessing there is some kind of inner circle with a bunch of different car forums??

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey JJ I don't know if you knew it but When you post up IGOTASTI.com just that word alone on IWSTI.com they censor it like a curse word...... Look at this post I tossed up to try and pull a guy over here to the dark side and help him with some tuning issues. Bottom link is supposed to be to the home page here..... Wtf man are they really that petty and childish over there? :x

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/2-5-lit...og-showed-1-4-feedback-knock.html#post3374885

Yep they are. Trust me they hate IGOTASTi.COM, but hey screw them cause we also got IGOTAEVO.COM, lol. We got people who support us only and know what we stand for. Maybe I should censor them. :rofl:

jswansti

Morning everyone! I absolutely hate my job, it just bores me and isn't at all what id like to be doing. Yet I still manage to do the 40 minute drive and make it in before 8 every morning. Didn't einstein or someone say that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results?

Time for some coffee!

jswansti

I've always had the idea of being in law enforcement in the back of my mind, everything about it is appealing to me. If I don't open my own business, which is the current plan, going to the academy and hopefully getting a position in Colorado is my backup.

Z1107

The main thing in police work that is aggravating is the politics. Other than that is a very rewarding job, if you don't mind subpar pay for what you do.

Z1107

Well if you end up doing law enforcement here's a tip. Start at a medium to large urban/suburban dept. Somewhere with a population of 100,000 or more, you'll get better training, pay, and real world experience.

jswansti

Got a chip in my Shifter trim paint today :( (bottom left side of trim)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1317240199181.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1317240199181.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 44

Z1107

So was washing the car before the sun went down and had just completed and started to clean up when I looked into my backyard and saw a bear cub with its momma sitting 60 ft away from me. My ass was puckered so tight you couldnt get a sewing needle up it. Carefully E&E'd outta that situation.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So was washing the car before the sun went down and had just completed and started to clean up when I looked into my backyard and saw a bear cub with its momma sitting 60 ft away from me. My ass was puckered so tight you couldnt get a sewing needle up it. Carefully E&E'd outta that situation.

Should have asked her if she was married.