The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

Had my glock 23, but I love bears, I'm not going to shoot one for just being in my backyard, the way I see it, I chose to live in the mountains so I'm in her backyard and if I shot her I'd be the asshole.

jswansti

Where is everyone? I feel like a chunk of the crew has dropped off in posts recently. Fuji? Reks? Holy? Perhaps they're powowing in elite...

jswansti

That's a very strong possibility! Hopefully they don't have 4loko in vegas. But if anywhere were to have it, it probably would be vegas...

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Where is everyone? I feel like a chunk of the crew has dropped off in posts recently. Fuji? Reks? Holy? Perhaps they're powowing in elite...

Ize iz still here... Just on the side lines. The elite section is deader than dirt.

Vermont

Had my glock 23, but I love bears, I'm not going to shoot one for just being in my backyard, the way I see it, I chose to live in the mountains so I'm in her backyard and if I shot her I'd be the asshole.

Also depending on the size of the bear you might have just pissed it off with the glock. Plus it's out of season and poaching is no joke.

Z1107

If she would have charged at me I would have expended 15 black talon .40 cal rounds into her head. I ended up going up to my second story back deck and just observed them. Bears are awesome animals to watch.

jswansti

Ize iz still here... Just on the side lines. The elite section is deader than dirt.

Hey holy!! Sorry to hear elite is deader than dirt. How's the possible project car ideas coming along?

Gonna give the car a wash, oil change, and try to find/fix some really annoying rattle in my back seat assembly this weekend. Also washing my dads mustang and clay barring it for him. Gonna be a busy Saturday!!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
hehe... I'm still in the thinking and planning phase. I'm taking my time on this one but I've narrowed my choices down to one vehicle and that will definitely be the S14 Kouki with an RB. Not so sure about the AWD drive train just yet. The one thing I have not decided is what the cars primary function will be... Either a track monster in which I will need to convert to an AWD setup or a drift queen in which I will leave it RWD.

Of course my DD will be a nicely appointed WRX and I plan to do some autocrossing with that.

Vermont

I hope I don't get killed for asking this but..... Why not get a DSM or evo man? I think you would make wonders happen with one..... Also you wouldn't have to worry about rebuilding engines anymore. Just have to get good at transmission work..... :D

jswansti

^ you should be banished to a swamp Yoda style for those remarks....just playin, kinda.

I love the feeling of sliding/ fish tailing but still being in control so I would vote drifter, but that's just me! Sounds like some sweet plans are coming together.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I hope I don't get killed for asking this but..... Why not get a DSM or evo man? I think you would make wonders happen with one..... Also you wouldn't have to worry about rebuilding engines anymore. Just have to get good at transmission work..... :D

Besides the look of the 240 with fat tires and some camber and stance, the thing that appeals to me the most is the reliability and strength of both the motor and drive train. It's the best of every world IMO. It's also a nostalgia thing for me.

^ you should be banished to a swamp Yoda style for those remarks....just playin, kinda.

I love the feeling of sliding/ fish tailing but still being in control so I would vote drifter, but that's just me! Sounds like some sweet plans are coming together.

How about I start it out as a drift queen and do an SR20 RWD for the first two years and then step it up to an RB26 twin turbo with an R33 drive train.

Get a bugeye for your DD.

I would definitely consider it. I'm actually liking the RS allot also.

jswansti

Rek just likes to creep, creep.

I want another suby for my eventual DD. Been leaning towards a bugeye hatchback. Preferably wrx, but that might be out of the price range.

Z1107

Smoked a neon today. Teenagers are so cute when they think their ricer is fast because it sounds like an angry bumblebee.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Smoked a neon today. Teenagers are so cute when they think their ricer is fast because it sounds like an angry bumblebee.

How did it taste?