The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Do we not have anyone going for STi of the month for December? Where's DK at he needs to get in on this.

Not that I see.

Z1107

Now every time I hear that I'm Sexy and You Know It song by LMFAO I can't help think of Fuji dancing around in a banana hammock ever since he posted that video.

Z1107

The next question would be if Fuji is the Afro guy, who's his entourage, Gino, John, and Ben all dancing with him in speedos?

Td_d

Commander In Chief
That's fine. You meay be able to get it to hit 18, but the downpipe is the big restriction there. Tell old boy to get himself a catless downpipe so you can push 21-22 PSI

Yeah, a fellow Johannesburger contacted me after seeing my posts on the per gear timing thread on IW. Sounds like he's been fiddling over the months with Romraider, but the boost targets that he says he's hitting sound completely off (9.5psi!) That's well below even the stock tables call for (granted, it's the auto-tranny, but still). I figured even just stage one, 17 - 18 psi should be where a decent tune should be. I should probably stop assuming, and ask him for the actual rom he's running, check out wastegate and torque tables to see what's going on.

Td_d

Commander In Chief
I'm making bacon cheese burger meatloaf for dinner this evening

Health food night, Holy ;)

How's the S240 build going? I'm curious - we had the Nissan 200sx in the late 80's and early 90's here (and the 300 zx), both twin turbo'd. Is this the same car? Not that I expect you to know about South African historical car models :tard: but we had some interesting shit here. My favorite in high school was the bmw M333 that a neighbour of a (very) wealthy friend had. What an insane car, for the time at least (mid 80's).

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Health food night, Holy ;)

How's the S240 build going? I'm curious - we had the Nissan 200sx in the late 80's and early 90's here (and the 300 zx), both twin turbo'd. Is this the same car? Not that I expect you to know about South African historical car models :tard: but we had some interesting shit here. My favorite in high school was the bmw M333 that a neighbour of a (very) wealthy friend had. What an insane car, for the time at least (mid 80's).

Oh it's coming along just swimmingly! I think the 240 S14 has a very elegant look. Like it is a refined lady. I will reveal the project in early spring but for now I'm keeping things on the down low picture wise

I am now receiving a shit storm of parts including but not limited to:

- 300ZX brake upgrade front and rear including stainless lines, rotors, pads and master cylinder upgrade (all new)
- Body kit
- Rear wing and roof spoiler
- Carbon Fiber cluster and dash and door pieces
- Hydraulic emergency hand brake
- rear diff and traction rod support
- rear toe arm
- Traction rod
- front and rear sway bars
- front and rear end links
- front tension rod
- Nismo power brace
- Coilovers
- Rota Grids staggered
- x2 225/45-17
- x2 245/40-17
- Rays-Volk wheel locks
- Rear upper control/camber arm

Total $5088.90

Future plans include:

-Full KA build with T3-T04 or a GT3076R
-Bride interior make over.

I'm hoping for it to look half as good as this when I'm done...

type4_s14k_fr_lg.jpg

type4_s14k_rr_lg.jpg

Last edited: