The Post Whore Thread!

SSJBaku

exactly! im already getting yelled at by the wife for trying to do too much too soon, i can't stand seeing my car sit there ready to go for a ride and me not being able to oblige

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Hey Fuji - I see you you posted a response up on IW on the knock whilst turning thread. I guess I shouldn't bother, but what is that guy's fucking problem (not the OP)? I've been posting for a couple of days, and I very quickly begin to remember why I don't post up there much anymore. I can't stand rude people.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey Fuji - I see you you posted a response up on IW on the knock whilst turning thread. I guess I shouldn't bother, but what is that guy's fucking problem (not the OP)? I've been posting for a couple of days, and I very quickly begin to remember why I don't post up there much anymore. I can't stand rude people.

Rude people not welcome here.

SSJBaku

i sat there and read a good 10 pages the other day on a different forum of three guys arguing why 20g's will always be superior to 35Rs and all their reasons, i had to get some popcorn

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Yeah... I generally don't give a toss, but I'm sick and cranky this week ;) I basically went on IW to post my findings on per gear comps, and then landed up helping someone over PM, so I browsed around. Every 2nd thread you've got to delve through 15 posts of crap to read something interesting. And the old hands also think it's ok to be generally abusive, I donno, tiresome really.

jswansti

I hardly ever get on other forums now for these reasons.

Sidenote: kind of raced an 08/09 evo today on lunch break. I was in front of him at a red light on a 60mph road. Got rolling in 1st and he was right in my bumper so I just went for it. Its kinda hard to drive/shift/ and see where he is in my rearview mirror, but when I got through 3rd he was easily lagging behind by several lengths. He was stock as far as I can tell.

Vermont

Yeah... I generally don't give a toss, but I'm sick and cranky this week ;) I basically went on IW to post my findings on per gear comps, and then landed up helping someone over PM, so I browsed around. Every 2nd thread you've got to delve through 15 posts of crap to read something interesting. And the old hands also think it's ok to be generally abusive, I donno, tiresome really.

I will have to check that thread out. I generally do the same as you. I mostly go on there to help with the more complicated problems. Most of the time I keep my posting limited. I will have to check out that incomhread over there.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
People know we don't stand for that. I got banned from them all cause I stood up about people being rude. I guess I should thank them for that. :tup:

SSJBaku

on a side not, thinking about taking Anorexic's old journal and putting it up on here for weight reduction, where would be a good place for that?

Td_d

Commander In Chief
Definitely technical, just thinking which section. That car was epic, I loved reading that thread. Couldn't believe how much weight he managed to strip off.

SSJBaku

yeah its one of my other goals, first shoot for 3000 without any additional money, just stripping what i can without losing too much comfort, then go for 2700lbs

SSJBaku

oh yeah im aware, thats why it will be a long process, lots of cutting wheels on extra metal, lots of money in parts, full lightweight drivetrain setup looks to be ridiculous driveshaft, axles, brakes