The Post Whore Thread!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I think she meant "Nicest Mom" but there's an ENTIRELY different (Oedipal) way to interpret that... And I dont mean NC State

jr0Ec.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Narcissist Mom? No Class Sassy Troll Mom? I could say something else real nasty but I won't Mom?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Id rock it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350396540875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350396540875.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 53
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350396550313.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350396550313.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 62
  • uploadfromtaptalk1350396558941.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350396558941.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 44

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Finally put it on:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350515512605.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350515512605.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 50

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Nice! You could get away with that but i would just be a creep if I had that :lol:

Vermont

Shit holy.... If I put that on my STI I would get pulled over all the time with the cops looking for bodies in my trunk.... :(

Raced a Modded yellow C6 Z06 yesterday..... was dead even through 2nd and half of 3rd, he then found another gear and walked on by me..... :( still was fun, i don't get many chances to play with the big boys.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hahaha its ok guys. You should get "RU 18 YET" Hahahahahah.

I saw that guy randomly but one of my friends has "RU8TEEN" He has an 06 WRX But is in the hellflush crap crowd so he wont be joining us. :tdown:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350533116265.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350533116265.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 70

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow.... less than 12...

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Shit holy.... If I put that on my STI I would get pulled over all the time with the cops looking for bodies in my trunk.... :(

Raced a Modded yellow C6 Z06 yesterday..... was dead even through 2nd and half of 3rd, he then found another gear and walked on by me..... :( still was fun, i don't get many chances to play with the big boys.

Yeah but also think about how much money he put into it and that it is a "Premiere" V8... Even though he won I'd say he should be embarrassed because he should have annihilated you. He just walked away at the last moment... Haha

You should be proud.

Vermont

Yeah but also think about how much money he put into it and that it is a "Premiere" V8... Even though he won I'd say he should be embarrassed because he should have annihilated you. He just walked away at the last moment... Haha

You should be proud.

That was the 2nd z06 I raced. The first one was modded as well but for some reason he never pulled away from me. It sounded like he was full throttle but he just stayed on my right rear corner panel. Makes me think that guy either couldent drive or was just not going full throttle as this z06 walked away from me in 3rd gear. Meh, to be honest if I just finished my tune I would have stomped him, flat out. I have just been so lazy when it comes to scaling my OL section of the scale... I seriously do need to finish though as I am going to summit point on the 3/4th of nov.

Vermont

Grinder why am I not surprised that you would find the chart with the legal age of consent.... for males..... "cough cough" queer "cough cough".....

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Grinder why am I not surprised that you would find the chart with the legal age of consent.... for males..... "cough cough" queer "cough cough".....

:rofl:

Z1107

Came home today on my lunch break and caught a guy in my driveway trying to steal the battery out of the Rex! Guy said my dad owed him money and since my car was the only one in the driveway he was seizing parts for payment. He got knocked the **** out. Cuffed him now waiting for local SO.

Vermont

WTF! I hope you knocked the last few teeth left in his meth addled head out.... that guy got fucking lucky, I know if I had my gun on me when I saw something like this his *** would be fucking toast.

Z1107

Guy got hauled off. Have to pick up a copy of the report Monday and speak to the investigator and da over whether I want to push the charges or let him get charged only on a probation violation so I won't have to mess with court. Oh and the guy was at the wrong fucking address.