The Post Whore Thread!

Z1107

Got an extra room, no garage but I have a workshop downstairs in my studio setup for automotive purposes. Ga takes care of vets and their children too. As long as you've lived here for a year and maintain a 3.0 GPA education is free.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
The sentence "I never said she stole my money" can mean seven different things, depending where you put the emphasis.

Vermont

But I didn't.... I just read it three times and called it a day.... Remember I am far lazier than your average human being....

Z1107

Spent the last 45 minutes trolling YouTube videos. I love inflaming the egos of asshats. Watched a video of a cobalt SS sc w/50 shot of NOS smoke a stock GR WRX, then read the comments of how superior his cobalt is of stock Subarus and evos. Commented that I had a stock pontiac g5 that would smoke him. Guy went fucking ballistic and explained in a 4 paragraph message how I was wrong. LOVE IT!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Z1107

I love it when you try helping a fellow Subaru driver broke down on the side of the road and they treat you like shit.

Vermont

I love it when you try helping a fellow Subaru driver broke down on the side of the road and they treat you like shit.

I never get that problem.... People are always very polite too me.... Then again if they aren't I would probably hurt them....

Vermont

It's the machismo of the beard.

lol apparently. I was in my communications class (required) yesterday and we had to do an exercises on perceptions. Every one wrote there name on a piece of paper and stuck it on the wall, every one else then walked around and wrote a few words as too what they thought about you. Every single one on my sheet said either "likes guns" "bad ass mother fucker (no joke two people wrote that)" or "would not fuck with"...... While slightly happy about looking like a badass, it does not bode well for getting a GF.... :(

Z1107

Girls like assholes and bad ass'. Speaking of, I'm trying the Internet dating(fubar) site since the gf moved to Utah. This girl hits me up an before I read her bio, part if said "not looking for assholes, handled many pricks before!" (no shit)
So I respond "You might want to change the sentence in your bio about handling many pricks, might give the wrong impression."
Needless to say the response I got wasn't very nice.
Couldn't resist though.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Girls like assholes and bad ass'. Speaking of, I'm trying the Internet dating(fubar) site since the gf moved to Utah. This girl hits me up an before I read her bio, part if said "not looking for assholes, handled many pricks before!" (no shit)
So I respond "You might want to change the sentence in your bio about handling many pricks, might give the wrong impression."
Needless to say the response I got wasn't very nice.
Couldn't resist though.

:lol:

Z1107

So No more modding on the Rex for a month. Needed a break and decided to start my 38 gallon saltwater aquarium today. Yay me, if I can't go to the ocean, I'll have it brought to me.

Z1107

My last tanks were two 55 gallon cichlid tanks, one African and one south American. Had to give them up when I enlisted, now 5 yrs later I got the itch again, but I wanted the salt smell this time. It won't be ready for probably a month so I can start the culture cycle with the live rock and live sand.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm thinking of starting another project. I want to do a staged injector setup.