The Post Whore Thread!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I've had a salt water tank for almost 20 years now. It does calm me down. I sit and watch them for hours at times. My best friend was my snowflake moray eel. He would only eat out of my hands and he would curl up around my hand and arm until he was done eating.

Vermont

Call me a nutter but I have a cat.... No shit i'm that cat guy with lots of guns.... Although to be honesty my pussy is a bitch (total pun intended) and freaks out when any one but me or my dad pet her. I'ma shut the hell up now as this is getting way too filled with sexual innuendos....:oops:

Z1107

Call me a nutter but I have a cat.... No shit i'm that cat guy with lots of guns.... Although to be honesty my pussy is a bitch (total pun intended) and freaks out when any one but me or my dad pet her. I'ma shut the hell up now as this is getting way too filled with sexual innuendos....:oops:

Hahaha

I've got a cat, two goats, an aquarium, and baby sitting my buddy's dog while he is deployed. The fish are the most expensive but least stressful.

Vermont

Edwin is busy out processing and getting out of the army. While gino has been working on a rally team as a mechanic and i think a driver as well. He has also been very on edge recently so he has taken a step back so as too not cause any problems with anger out bursts.

Z1107

I've had a salt water tank for almost 20 years now. It does calm me down. I sit and watch them for hours at times. My best friend was my snowflake moray eel. He would only eat out of my hands and he would curl up around my hand and arm until he was done eating.

I found one thing that isn't relaxing about marine aquariums... protein skimmers. I feel like I'm dealing Rex jr. Already switched out the power head with a new one, and now my air return line is filling with water. :( Just like the Rex fix one thing something else breaks immediately.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hmmm... never had a problem with mine... Had it for 12 years now and it just keeps going... Of course I just jynxed myself and now it's all going to go to shit, but it was a nice ride.:lol:

Z1107

Hmmm... never had a problem with mine... Had it for 12 years now and it just keeps going... Of course I just jynxed myself and now it's all going to go to shit, but it was a nice ride.:lol:

It's a HOB style. I'm dropping the venturi system and using the power head for circulation only while using a limewood airstone for agitation. Accidentally dropped the power head on a rock anemone killing it. That sucked.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's a HOB style. I'm dropping the venturi system and using the power head for circulation only while using a limewood airstone for agitation. Accidentally dropped the power head on a rock anemone killing it. That sucked.

Oh ouch.

I have one like this. It sits in the bottom of my dry sump.

Attachments

• SeaStorm 250.jpg
    SeaStorm 250.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So I don't remember where I saw this picture, but I had a friend photoshop it! :rofl:

227480_4029831822568_1259191867_n.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So i ran into the shortest girl ive ever seen haha. She said she was 4'6". Im 6'6"-6'7". It was hysterical!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349500625479.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349500625479.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 51