Wow... now I want to kill myself!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Teh internet! It is a strange place.

RallySoob

I love Food.

but I dont love fat chicks

its a predicament

I was talking to a nice gal the other day... Told her I had a cool golden retriever at home ...and a huge wiener too; My Dachshund has a major thyroid problem. She seemed hopeful at 1st

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Im assuming she wasnt fat.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Omg watch!!! -if you love DBZ

[video=youtube;yyN7rPbHybk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yyN7rPbHybk[/video]

Epic fucking ending! :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Where are all of our post whores at??

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I just ate a BLT with a full pound of bacon.

Damn. I wish i could still do that. I gave up that lifestyle last year. Now i enjoy tons of avacados and guac! :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Damn. I wish i could still do that. I gave up that lifestyle last year. Now i enjoy tons of avacados and guac! :lol:

That sounds good too actually. I have been eating pretty well lately, so I figured it'd be okay. I don't do stuff like that very often.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That sounds good too actually. I have been eating pretty well lately, so I figured it'd be okay. I don't do stuff like that very often.

Ah gotcha. I used to do a burger that fat once every couple of months last year but it got to me and i would start eating very poorly again. So i took it out of my system completely.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Ah gotcha. I used to do a burger that fat once every couple of months last year but it got to me and i would start eating very poorly again. So i took it out of my system completely.

Wife is a junk food junkie. I love veggies and fruits. We are at war everytime the grocery need bought.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wife is a junk food junkie. I love veggies and fruits. We are at war everytime the grocery need bought.

Hahaha. Cant you get her to come over to the good side where we dont have cookies! :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Come to the dark side, we have squash!
She literally will not buy nearly anything healthy if I'm not around.
She does know that I am going to win the war when it comes to feeding our girl.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Come to the dark side, we have squash!
She literally will not buy nearly anything healthy if I'm not around.
She does know that I am going to win the war when it comes to feeding our girl.

You better take charge with that one for sure. There is way too much bullshit out there. You just eat it and eat it and dont even realize youre getting big. I see all these fat kids and am wondering to myself "what the hell is wrong with the parents?"

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
No doubt. Too many people are overweight and its a very preventable thing.
I have won. We are starting solid foods and the wife made sweet potatoes and squash for her to eat today. Homemade with no bullshit added.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No doubt. Too many people are overweight and its a very preventable thing.
I have won. We are starting solid foods and the wife made sweet potatoes and squash for her to eat today. Homemade with no bullshit added.

Damn make some for me!!! :tard:

:lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Hahaha. Cant you get her to come over to the good side where we dont have cookies! :lol:

You guys ever slice up a zucchini real thin and pan saute the pieces? I do them in a little olive oil, butter, garlic, onions, etc. They come out kinda like potato chips. Omg...I'd rather have those than a cookie anyday.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You guys ever slice up a zucchini real thin and pan saute the pieces? I do them in a little olive oil, butter, garlic, onions, etc. They come out kinda like potato chips. Omg...I'd rather have those than a cookie anyday.

I havent eaten zucchini yet. You should make a how to for me! :lol: where do you buy them from?