The Post Whore Thread!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Mmmm good wholesome goodness right there

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Phew!!! That could hve been so much worse!!!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
both!

BTW. I'm a big fan of fall for the most part, but the first few "cold" (comparatively) days just suck.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
both!

BTW. I'm a big fan of fall for the most part, but the first few "cold" (comparatively) days just suck.

How cold over there? 42 this morning on the west side of cleveland.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow hahahahahaha. Im gonna go ahead and assume your wife doesnt get on this forum! :lol:

The jdm wheel came in today.

437D5A1D-EB5A-4D34-BC9F-7D612FE9B732-2185-000000B7B035161B_zps2ff83a3f.jpg

Looks like im selling it cause id rather have the profit than a jdm wheel. :/
So this past weekend i got some nice shit! :lol:

Traded that wheel last week for this:

5511F961-27A5-430E-A1F6-6C12793E6FA8-14002-0000076374801075_zps84ea7489.jpg

Then this past weekend i traded that camera for this:

7095465D-0EF7-4774-ACAA-040966C7BF4D-14002-0000076370620724_zpsad839846.jpg

Yay!!!!!!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
42-51 depending on the weather station.

And it didnt even hit 70 for a high, plus it was fairly breezy. I broke out my sweatshirt for the first time since spring to take my dog for a walk.

I'm sure in the spring when it gets near 70 i'll bust out the shorts and t-shirt and think it feels like sunbathing weather.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
what brand is that?

I'm going to be intersted to follow your installation for the trunk. Springs, alignment, etc...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah 60s is gonna be perfect weather. Ever aince i dropped from 260 to 200 ive been getting cold hell of a lot quicker. :lol:

The trunk is carbon creations. Its a direct bolt on swap. I wont install wrx torsion bars since i didnt with the last wingless trunk and had no issues. Fitment should be good but who knows. Seibon is perfect fitment so im expecting this one to be as well. The previous owner had it on a 06 wrx and said it was fine. Then again some people are shady! :lol:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I have a VIS and a Seibon, and both took tweaking.

I'm springless, but i dont let anyone else touch my trunk. I'm afraid they'll just drop it. At some point i'd like to experiment with some hood struts and see if I can make them work.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I have a VIS and a Seibon, and both took tweaking.

I'm springless, but i dont let anyone else touch my trunk. I'm afraid they'll just drop it. At some point i'd like to experiment with some hood struts and see if I can make them work.

Really? My seibon hood was literally perfect. When you buy hood struts make sure you buy a hood brand. I bought offbrand and they broke on the first close. Talk about a waste of $80 :lol:
Tein makes some good ones. I know a few that run them and they say theyre flawless. Hmmm springless eh? Maybe i should do that. I am the only one who touches my car. No one else drives it and there are some rare occurrences where i take someone with me as a front passenger. Never more than one passenger and no way in hell people in the back seats! :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Yeah, sadly it's looking like summer is all but over. Smh...I'm not ready to put the snow tires on again.