The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So, what's everyone's next mod?

This is going to be mine next month:
http://www.srpracing.com/pd_impreza_wrx_sti_93-07.cfm

My bulls**t ones that I got have gotten worse since I installed them in 2010. I felt the stock pedals were too small, so I bought crappy, cheap ones that were wider. The 3 winters have taken a toll on them. :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Nice pedals.

Nothing for me but maintenance right now. Did notice the brakes are getting close so I may wind up doing a little modding for that.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sell me your stockers? My ladies lgt would thank you ever so much.

First off, what pedals do the LGT come with that the STi ones are worth upgrading to?
Second, what is your offer? :lol:

DownforceTom

Her clutch pedal cover is off & she said she likes mine(05 STi). I have no idea what a reasonable offer would be. All she needs/wants is a cover for the clutch pedal.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Her clutch pedal cover is off & she said she likes mine(05 STi). I have no idea what a reasonable offer would be. All she needs/wants is a cover for the clutch pedal.

The metal piece from the clutch pedal isn't on the rubber piece. The brake and gas are intact, but I guess the clutch piece was busted off when I replaced them. Over 3 years ago, so I can't remember. If you want them, pay for shipping and they're yours! :tup:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
We all need those! Arent those the same ones from the link i posted?

DownforceTom

Hah! Looks pretty damn similar. But you get what I'm looking for? I just need the stock jammies to put on. My lady is stuck kicking a metal stump for a clutch pedal.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hah! Looks pretty damn similar. But you get what I'm looking for? I just need the stock jammies to put on. My lady is stuck kicking a metal stump for a clutch pedal.

Oh shit. I just noticed mixed up the gas pedal with the side. I havent seen the pedals in a while and got mixed up. I have the brake and the clutch pedal. Ill take pics when i get home.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Pm me your address. Ill send then today or tomorrow.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I'm doing as well as anyone can on a Wednesday morning on the office. Counting down to happy hour.

:lol: :tup:

Counting makes the time go slower!

DownforceTom

It seriously does. I've been busy all morning but today is just dragging. I've got tomorrow off because I have to work saturday(stupid 24/7/365 healthcare industry) so I'll either be poolside or at the beach enjoying a cold one at this time tomorrow.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
It seriously does. I've been busy all morning but today is just dragging. I've got tomorrow off because I have to work saturday(stupid 24/7/365 healthcare industry) so I'll either be poolside or at the beach enjoying a cold one at this time tomorrow.

Thats one way to enjoy your day! :tup: :lol: