The Post Whore Thread!

DownforceTom

Having a cup of coffee, watching the palm trees sway in the breeze, then it's time to get busy
IMAG0638.jpg

DownforceTom

Seriously, I'm waaaaaay slacking on the install. I've been busy with going to the beach every day I've been off work though...for a the past year.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Seriously, I'm waaaaaay slacking on the install. I've been busy with going to the beach every day I've been off work though...for a the past year.

:rofl:

Maaaaan. Talk about "slacking" hahahaha.

Cant wait to see installed pics! :tup:

DownforceTom

Did I mention it's almost 90 degrees out? One spat done, second is about to go on. The diffuser is being a pain. It doesn't line up due to the years being different, I'm not drilling into my wheel well either, I might need a thinking beer soon.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Tom where did you get the spats at?

DownforceTom

They were actually a gift from my lady, she's always surprising me with Jdm parts. She's bought my lip, rain visors(the coolest ever) the spats & I'm sure I'm forgetting more.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I wish I could have a sugar mama. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
They were actually a gift from my lady, she's always surprising me with Jdm parts. She's bought my lip, rain visors(the coolest ever) the spats & I'm sure I'm forgetting more.

So what have you surprised her with?!?! :tard:

And JJ, hahahahaha! :fuji:

DownforceTom

Car parts? I've gotten her stoptech rotors & hawk pads, a roof spoiler(because she <3s downforce), cut out her exhaust resonator & did a snorkus delete. She's winning. I'm filling the cooler & heading to the pool.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn that looks awesome! The spats add to it really nicely! I like the blue license plate as well!

(Cant forget the sparco flaps either!)

:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
How do the spats attach?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Two screws in the wheel well, two clips under the bumper, 3m tape on the rearward part.

How much did you pay for them? Cheapest i saw was $150 shipped for SWP. All WRB were around $220-$260. :tdown: :angry:

DownforceTom

They were a gift, I dunno what she paid. They were unpainted & came with a $17 grimmspeed wrb spray can. So that probably saved some cash.