The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
They were a gift, I dunno what she paid. They were unpainted & came with a $17 grimmspeed wrb spray can. So that probably saved some cash.

So you painted them yourself and cleared them yourself?!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
She's busy at work, as soon as she's free I'll find out where she got them.

Well isnt that fair?! She works and you get to lay back and enjoy a beer and the sun by the pool?! When do you guys switch roles? :lol:

DownforceTom

Saturday she'll be sipping mimosas by the pool or margaritas at the beach while I'm in the office. This is a odd week with me having to work on the weekend. It's infrequent but it happens.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Saturday she'll be sipping mimosas by the pool or margaritas at the beach while I'm in the office. This is a odd week with me having to work on the weekend. It's infrequent but it happens.

Ah there we go. Well you had your fun so far today. Still got half the day left!

DownforceTom

The keystone is the new one.

IMAG0646.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Besides the obvious, overpriced companies... Do any of you know where to look for tactical vests, chest rigs,
plate carriers, etc.? I'm starting to find a lot of ~$200 brand name vests for $50-100 on Amazon for example.

I feel like getting a plain modular vest and adding my own pockets and pouches, so I have exactly (and only)
what I need with me.

Any thoughts, ideas, opinions?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
About that...how do I install these? I've never touched a pedal with anything but my foot.

Well if the pedal isnt there then you just pop it on. The rubber on the back is somewhat maleable. If you have a pedal on there then just pop them off from one corner.

Second thought. Make a how to on it! :lol:

DownforceTom

I'll have to get in there. Her stock pedals are the same size but were a soft rubber so they flexed & bent & eventually ripped off. Guessing the new ones will just slide on like you said. Thanks amigo.