The Post Whore Thread!

DownforceTom

Yup, I figured it was good karma. I left them behind and said whoever wanted them could have them. Acura TL rims with michelin pilot alpinas.

Went from this
IMAG0008.jpg

To this
IMAG0252.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Dang you Tom! :rambo:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy hell! What a change! :lol:

More pictures!!!! :D

Grinder34

Track Monkey
i think this winter, i'm going to swap in some OEM struts/springs and re-evaluate my choice of coilovers (or at least spring rates)

DownforceTom

The Subaru community is awesome. The little lady & I went to a meet last night & ran into a guy we met at a meet 6+ months ago. We stayed an hour past when we should've, have a bunch of business cards for everything from repairs to tattoos to details & hopefully have a lead on getting her new exhaust for her LGT. Subaru community for the win. Funny side note, Viehweger even came up in conversation.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
The Subaru community is awesome. The little lady & I went to a meet last night & ran into a guy we met at a meet 6+ months ago. We stayed an hour past when we should've, have a bunch of business cards for everything from repairs to tattoos to details & hopefully have a lead on getting her new exhaust for her LGT. Subaru community for the win. Funny side note, Viehweger even came up in conversation.

If you need anything let me know.

Now how did Rob come up?

DownforceTom

General conversation about Facebook & online trolls so I of course mentioned how awesome igota is with the no drama policy. We talked about the your hard work & how Roberts a good dude, etc etc.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
General conversation about Facebook & online trolls so I of course mentioned how awesome igota is with the no drama policy. We talked about the your hard work & how Roberts a good dude, etc etc.

Thanks pal. Means a lot to me personally.

If you need cards or anything please let me know. I know you will put them to good use. :tup:

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Oh wow.. I was almost scared to read what was said.. lol :p Thank you very much! I try to keep things cool without being a jerk about it.. though sometimes I need help with that second part. hehe

The car looks great, by the way. Good switch up!

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Fair is in town. I feel sick I ate so much junk. Almost got a cricket pizza. Lol

Damnit. It must be healthier than spam. Must!!! :lol: