The Post Whore Thread!

Gussy818

Just got home from Office Max, some great deals going on! Well i found the same one on officedepot.com and i also found a 25% coupon... so i got a $180 chair for $75 shipped! Arrives on tuesday. I definitely took the chair at Office Max for a test drive. Yes sir! I even made sure that I farted a few times before leaving. Was fun! :rofl:

I "flogged" that shit just like you said!

:lmao:

Gross lol...you just stunk up the chair making it a scratch and sniff

The next person to sit on it will release your farts from the chair xD

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
If youre looking for a chair and you happen to sit in the one i stank up, i feel bad for you son. Ive got 99 problems but a stanky chair aint one. :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Jizzzzzzzz in my pants.....

QPAQPGN.jpg

wBul1Mb.jpg

H444VSt.jpg

T105qbR.jpg

UvyvXuQ.jpg

IS9Z2WZ.jpg

RS6080001.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I bought my STi for the great MPG!
-said no one ever

Ever! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
If youre getting 25mpg in the city then youre not driving the car like it should be driven! :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Hell, if you're getting 25mpg in the city, you've run out of gas and are pushing the damn thing.

Piratemosh666

I got 200.9 miles out of my last tank. That's roughly 16mpg. 16! Now, I full on do not expect this thing to get Prius mileage, but 16 is just a bit silly.

My '02 Ram got just about the same.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I got 200.9 miles out of my last tank. That's roughly 16mpg. 16! Now, I full on do not expect this thing to get Prius mileage, but 16 is just a bit silly.

My '02 Ram got just about the same.

I havent done a full tank for over 2 years now. Last time i did a full tank. I drove until the light came on. I believe that was around 2 gallons remaining but i got 235 until the light. A few hard accelerations and the rest normal driving.

Piratemosh666

Mine gets driven every day, so I like to see just what it's getting every now and then.

It usually gets 18 on average. Which is totally forgivable. Might have something to do with me letting it idle for five, sometimes ten minutes before I move it when it's cold out. Or, it could have something to do with my heavy foot. . . . . . or it could be the fact that the turbo is on it's last leg and blowing oil under boost.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well let me clear the idle thing. I let my car warm up 5 min in summer. 15 min winter. That doesnt affect enough to see a difference. Lead foot for sure. I doubt your turbo is going.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:rofl:

BCsrH4e.jpg

jHoXwAO.gif

x_mxMC2_fUaFwPbJKSvWAQ2.gif

Piratemosh666

Well let me clear the idle thing. I let my car warm up 5 min in summer. 15 min winter. That doesnt affect enough to see a difference. Lead foot for sure. I doubt your turbo is going.

Sure it is. Compression and leak-down are good. Turbo is old and tired. Had just a bit too much oil in the intercooler and compressor outlet to the intercooler.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sure it is. Compression and leak-down are good. Turbo is old and tired. Had just a bit too much oil in the intercooler and compressor outlet to the intercooler.

How many miles?

Piratemosh666

Because the car is ten years old.

It'll probably live forever as it is, it'll just burn oil. Gives me an excuse to tell the wife it's time to upgrade. . . veiled in a cloak of deception lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well my car is 10 years old too lol.

How hard do you drive it?