The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I guess ill leave it off and see how it feels then. (Stock struts and springs)

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Took mine off a few months ago. Got tired of having to remove it to do crap under the hood. No difference in handling but it looks cool.
I say leave it off

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Man how the hell do you guys do it. My backs killing me from bending over removing and putting back in the tmic!

:rofl:

Who he is good with electrical?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Man how the hell do you guys do it. My backs killing me from bending over removing and putting back in the tmic!

:rofl:

Who he is good with electrical?

Easy. Short people don't have to bend over as much. Lol

I electrocute myself a lot. Does that count?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lol how tall are you?

Give me a few to upload. Maybe you can help me!

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

So anyone know how to hook it up electically?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Just took the headlights out for the first time. Fuck those small ass clips man... My fingers couldnt get them. Had to use an philips to help....

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The headlights aren't too bad compared to some other cars. As for the fans, I might be able
to help with the fans. Are you still running a TMIC? If so, do you still spray IC cooling water?
I was wondering, regardless of TM or FMIC, if one were to mount fans, if they'd be effective on
the opposite side with the fan blades reversed, basically pulling air through the IC. This would
eliminate the fan housing's obstruction of natural airflow. What do you think?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I dont know. I have no knowledge in the area. How did george pull it off? Look at te thread i linked.

On a side note. I do not rememver the headlights being as simple as they were....

I had to change corner lights since one burnt out. So i also seapped back my xenon bulbs. I had 10000k blue in there.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Yeah, it was pretty nice. A deep blue! Back to stock xenons now. Did a test in the garage to see the difference. Quite a difference indeed! :tup:

I might go for a cruise in a few to check the lighting out. I might not, just because I'm a bit lazy.... :lmao:

I will make a new thread about the fans on top. :tup: I want to hear opinions, theories, comments, concerns, and suggestions. If George has done it in the past, then it must work. IT MUST!!!! :angry: :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
:lol: ehhh...its already pulled in the garage. Nothing special, just my Rota Grids wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport rubber.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ooooo damn good tires!!!!!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Noticed a little vibration in the steering wheel this morning above 70mph. I'm
hoping I just need to add some air, but it almost feels like I'm missing a wheel
weight. Will troubleshoot throughout the day.