The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
"Disappointment" and "fuck" are the words of the day... The s203 spoiler arrived today and i was gleaming with happiness. I have read countless threads that the stock wrx spoiler holes are perfect for the s203 spoiler stiffies.

That part was correct....

However... The flange parts that connect the spoiler to the siffies are not.... You HAVE to make new custom holes in the trunk in order to attach this spoiler....

I was going to until i noticed that if i make new holes.... I would destory the little support bars on the inside of the trunk...

Today is done for me and its only 2pm.... Disappointment at its finest. 3 years ive been waiting for this day....

On that note... Anyone want to buy an s203 spoiler?! :rofl:

:(

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Fuck it. Gonna flip it now...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I dont want to ruin the trunk. Ive already been through 3.... The holes suck. If its not done right it will become a nightmare.... And the main concern is the structure support.

It would be a headache. At least i know for certain.... S203 does not go directly into wrx spoiler holes....

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Thats the best quality i can get... Phone doesnt want to work during daylight or night time. It always come out shitty.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
And here, ladies and gentlemen, we have a raptor in it's natural habitat:

MICO7b2.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wtf. What mods?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok what tire?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
There's no way.... maybe the stock 15 stang.... do you have a link with details?

Is this the manual with launch control?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
I really don't know the details just that the guy wrote a review of the tire and stated he went to the track and ripped a 12.2 and that the tires were great.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Lets take a look at the tire specs then...

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ok im seeing way too many mixed reviews... Some say better than michelin pilot sports some say worse. And holy shit $520 shipped for a set... Might as well give them a fucking try!!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Just a max performance tire with a 280 tread wear. Very good tire from the reviews but not even close to a track tire or dot track tire.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
So what set of tire for under $600 do you recommend? My all seasons were squealing like pigs today. Definitely makes me miss the re760