The Post Whore Thread!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Well 4th used to grinf. Changed fluid and it was gone.... So im gonna say fluid firsthand then we will talk after i change it lol

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Well 4th used to grinf. Changed fluid and it was gone.... So im gonna say fluid firsthand then we will talk after i change it lol

That's a start.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3.5 hrs cruising around downtown cleveland. Got a lot of nasty shots. Wait a few days boys and youll fap to my car. I only saw one of 500 shots and it looked like a pic from a cover of a need for speed. Amazing quality. And after she edits them im gonna cry cause my baby is so sexy!!!!! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Heres the only teaser

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
HOLY WING!

His wing defiantly isn't stock. :rofl:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Yeah, it totally could be functional. It's hard to tell how well it works from this one picture, but the
rule of thumb for many race spec rear wings is to mount it "even with the trailing edge of the roof or slightly higher".

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
You prolly got fucked just like we did.....

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Our local radio station was playing Christmas music this morning just to be dicks. By the way, we have exceeded the all-time Detroit Metro snow fall record.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sheesh! Well that sucks... Congrats on the record breaking event! :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
72 yesterday!!!!! 31 now!!!

Piratemosh666

It was 74deg here yesterday.

Today it's 33deg and snowing. Real feel is at 23deg. This is horseshit. It's pretty f*#ked up to be including a wind chill factor with the forecast in April.

Is mother nature having a seizure? Is this a bad trip? She's a pretty vengeful, stupid whore.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
EuLvcwx.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=652]Grinder34[/MENTION] check your messages please.