System Operator
Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
:doh:

Bulbs are like $2 a pop. Fix that shit! :lol:

Was it the fuses fault?

I will, jeeez. I just wanted to find the fuse, if there is one, and determine if that's the problem first otherwise I'm just wasting time dicking around with the bulbs. I'm an electronics technician, it's in my nature to look at the entire circuit. Anyone can train a monkey to replace a two dollar bulb.

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Dude's cheap. He runs junk oil in his STi. :rofl:

Says the guy with the garage queen. I hit WOT more times on my way to work in the morning than you do all year.
With as much as I beat on the engine, don't get me started on engine oil. :mooning:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Next time use some vinegar with your oil mix! ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:rofl:

Pretty excited right now... So after 8 days of our house on the market we've accepted an offer from the new buyer. Time to move on to bigger and better things!

No kidding, I went on break to my car and it's effin freezing.. Brrrrr!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
65 today. Mid 20s all the eay through next wed. Good night

I worked on an insurance claim today where the theives broke into this guys garage stole his tools and a few other things including one of the rear passenger doors off his 2004 Subaru Legacy GT. Who does this?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Spamby is blowing that bullshit weather northeast. :banghead:

Were getting raped tomorrow

I'm feelin it up here in the northwest lol
Right now it's 40 over here at work and 37 where I live... shoot. I need my STi to come in already, precious heated seats!

Edit: So its 10:20pm over here, and the temps dropped down to 30! Iced over car too. This gonna be fun going home..

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Since Sunday, it's 50 degrees colder and we've had 36 earthquakes. Today a 4.8 shook things around a bit. This state is fucked up.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Thanks for assuring me others have it worse. :lol: