The Post Whore Thread!

DKDunn04

Took the fun way home today.
DSCF4002-2.jpg

DSCF4003-2.jpg

DSCF4005-2.jpg

Z1107

Saw a nice Impreza RS coupe today, now I have another subie enthusiast here. Didnt have any cards so gave him the site verbally hopefully we'll have a new member.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Saw a nice Impreza RS coupe today, now I have another subie enthusiast here. Didnt have any cards so gave him the site verbally hopefully we'll have a new member.

Zach your cards ship tomorrow.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
RAWR!!! F U false advertising! I'm going to skull fuck some people. Or maybe I'll just come up with a new front mount kit. Either one makes me happy. Back to drinking 4loko. Guess it's back to the research and penny pinching mode. FRAK!!!!@

Your on crack. :rofl:

Z1107

So freaking tired. Went to bed at 2200 only to be woken up at 2300 by an ex who wanted to talk, finally asleep at 0100 and back up at 0330 for work. NOS is having no impact. Need METH!!! Lol

Z1107

It's one of those ex's I'm still good friends with. So I was just doing my good deed for the year by sacrificing sleep. Paying for it now.

Z1107

Why is it as we get older we loathe what we used to be? For example I despise teenagers. Walked into Chick-fil-a at 1000 the place is full of annoying ass teenagers.