The Post Whore Thread!

SamIam

Dam!! U got gurned by ur woman, u say?? Thats a burn done 2ndly from ur own! Thats a 2nd degree burn!!...lol j/p :D

Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

SamIam

All is forgiven when truth is owned!! Luv it when good healthy relationships run this way!!

PROPS!!

Myself n my girl are swingers, so we like to see relationships stay strong! :D

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah Iknow what ya mean about being a swinger. Sometimes I drive her WRX, sometimes she drives my STi, sometimes we drive them together!! hahahahhaha!!!! I kill me!!!

Nice. :tup:

Vermont

So it's 1400 here on the east coast...... Every one knows what that means right? 4-LOKO time is what it means...... Lets see how fast I can drink these three hang overs ina can.....

jswansti

I don't wanna be at work anymore.

So the other day I drove my dads 500+ whp mustang bullit for the first time in a while. DAMN! I forgot how fun rwd can be. And the car is a total sleeper. Looks 100% stock minus the pillar gauges :) When I drove my Sti home I felt slow :(

Last edited:

shefledthescene

I don't wanna be at work anymore.

So the other day I drove my dads 500+ whp mustang bullit for the first time in a while. DAMN! I forgot how fun rwd can be. And the car is a total sleeper. Looks 100% stock minus the pillar gauges :) When I drove my Sti home I felt slow :(

my dad has a built mustang also. tried to drive it once but the clutch was way too heavy and i felt like i was launching it every time i tried to get out of 1st. :lol:

womp.

also- people still drink 4 loko? wtf? lol

jswansti

Yeah the clutch gets a bit tiring lol. I was also purposely launching it though :)

4 Loko is really popular with college freshman....and Fuji!

shefledthescene

i didnt even know you moved to NC crystal :lol: i guess that throws out our plans of every hanging out in orlando!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hmmm... I may change my car name at some point... Gozirra is a hilarious racial slander of a name, but it lacks the true essence of the car... Maybe because the dumb bitch likes to be broken...

What are ya thinkin... Gimpy? Peg Leg? Nhaaa Not Today? :lol:

JK!!!!

I feel your pain!