The Post Whore Thread!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

Vermont

I named my white STI Venessa....... That ended with her getting hit head on by a drunk beener in a Tahoe..... Never again will I name a car..... Although I do call it a lot of names just none of them nice.

Also, maybe I am the only one but it seams like we have gotten a huge influx of new members in the past week.....

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I named my white STI Venessa....... That ended with her getting hit head on by a drunk beener in a Tahoe..... Never again will I name a car..... Although I do call it a lot of names just none of them nice.

Also, maybe I am the only one but it seams like we have gotten a huge influx of new members in the past week.....

I have been pushing hard for us.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nope. You guys keep me informed. Ban hammer is just a click away.

shefledthescene

aw <3 naming cars. mine is abbigale. my other cars were roxxanne, jezzabelle, & minnie. [notice the pattern? all double letters]

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Way to recruit JJ!! Meet a lot of supporters at the dyno days?

Yep that's what I did. I meant some really nice people face to face, and gave out cards. Guys I will never change. IGOTASTi.COM will always be a safe, fun place for us. Everyone is equal and we respect each other. :)

Z1107

Watched the sky to the northeast light up bright red tonight for about 15-20 minutes. Just found out from the news it was the aurora borealis.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I knew you were fucking me for parts..... Im strangely comfortable with this!!!

Can I do the same? Daddy needs some parts too. Plus you have an 04 like me. :)